Harry Potter Actors Confirmed to Attend the BAFTA Awards

HP Cast
Posted by: Mel
February 07, 2012, 07:15 PM

Several Harry Potter alums have been confirmed for the 2012 BAFTA awards. Gary Oldman (Sirius Black), Jim Broadbent (Horace Slughorn), Kenneth Branagh (Gilderoy Lockhart), and Ralph Fiennes (Voldemort) will be receiving awards, while Daniel Radcliffe and Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange) will be presenting awards.

See the rest of the confirmed attendees here.

The BAFTA awards will take place February 12th. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" is nominated for the awards of Production Design, Sound, Special Visual Effects, and Make Up and Hair.

~*~
Special announcement: Leaky is looking for news editors! If you have what it takes, email us at news@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

So excited! If so much of the cast are attending . . . THEY BETTER WIN. But, BAFTAs, I’m still pretty pissed about you snubbing Harry Potter.

Posted by . on February 07, 2012, 07:56 PM report to moderator
Andrew_s_pics-_ligniers__france_005_thumb

It will be great to see the actors back together, just wish that they were up for awards too.

Posted by cherriekin on February 07, 2012, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Alas, if only Part 2 was up for more awards. But it’ll be wonderful to see all the actors again. I do wish Emma was going to be there.

Posted by LunaLuver on February 07, 2012, 08:57 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Well it’s sad that Daniel and Helena aren’t accepting awards, they’re both very talented actors.

Posted by Acciobrooms on February 07, 2012, 09:34 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

I hope they win!!!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on February 08, 2012, 03:47 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I hope they win! :)

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on February 08, 2012, 04:28 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_drawing_thumb

I hope they win! I agree Ginny Potter, Helena and Daniel deserve so many awards for their acting ( As do Tom Felton and Rupert Grint).

Posted by Grindylow_101 on February 08, 2012, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I wish I could watch it, but I don’t have any British stations on my cable network :( Does anyone know if they are live streaming online?

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on February 08, 2012, 10:44 AM report to moderator

Would rather watch the BAFTA’s than the Grammys. Go Potter! Hope they win big.

Posted by hewy on February 08, 2012, 11:25 AM report to moderator
550090_4323789780312_303379873_n_thumb

I hope they win… I can’t wait to watch it

Posted by Ariana Devins on February 08, 2012, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I don’t think you can say that those actors ‘will be receiving awards’ they have been nominated for awards, I hope they win of course, but please be accurate. I also don’t understand why you’re using a picture of Dan, Emma and Rupert next to the headline as it makes it look as if all three of them are appearing at the event when, of the three, it’s only Daniel who will be there according to the information in your article.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on February 09, 2012, 03:07 AM report to moderator
Hike__feb

Good luck Harry!!

Posted by ChrissyT on February 09, 2012, 08:19 AM report to moderator

Even better than that, Stephen Fry (of the UK audiobook fame) is going to be hosting this years BAFTA’s!! First time for several years – he’s normally hilarious

Posted by mikey on February 09, 2012, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lpj3u7got11qb4krdo1_500_thumb

ooo! I hope they win!!!!

Posted by Harry-Potter.fan on February 10, 2012, 05:42 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Glad they’re attending :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on February 11, 2012, 05:43 PM report to moderator

"So top grade's O for 'Outstanding,'"she was saying, "and then there's A --"[br]"No, E," George corrected her, "E for 'Exceeds Expectations.' And I've always thought Fred and I should've got E in everything, because we exceeded expectations just by turnin

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014