"The One Show" with Warwick Davis: A Look at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour

Movies
Posted by: Mel
March 05, 2012, 07:19 PM

Warwick Davis (Flitwick, Griphook) appeared on "The One Show" to give a behind the scenes look at the soon to be opened Warner Bros. Studio Tour. The video shows Davis going through the various Harry Potter sets that guests will soon be able to see in person, and you can watch the video here or below.

The Warner Bros. Studio Tour will open on March 31st.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Hpphotoshop_thumb

Not watching it because I don’t want to spoil it for myself (even though I’ve seen it on film already :D)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 05, 2012, 07:38 PM report to moderator
OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I wanna go even MORE now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by katelyner123 on March 05, 2012, 08:42 PM report to moderator
Herbdcdr_thumb

Oh YIKES! This looks INSANELY cool…. it looks even better than the Orlando Universal Hogsmeade environment. Man, I wish that I Iived in Great Britain! Everything that I love about HP is embodied in these gorgeous sets. BEAUTIFUL! Thanks Warwick…you are an amazing spokesperson for the HP. That dunderhead who says the books are kids books is so obviously uninformed.

Posted by SproutMdme (OoM4,GS,CW) on March 05, 2012, 09:03 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Cant watch right now cause I’m on with my phone, but I will later with the computer. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on March 06, 2012, 12:51 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Yes, SproutMdme, and that coming from a man who’s wearing shorts in a BBC studio!

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on March 06, 2012, 01:39 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

(Meaning that he was dressed like a big kid himself. After posting I wasn’t sure whether the previous comment would make sense to non-Brits.)

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on March 06, 2012, 02:20 AM report to moderator

Can’t wait to do the tour. Not sure I want to spoil myself by watching this video. My wishes are to see Dumbledore’s office, Grimmauld Place, Gryffindor common room. Not sure my other wishes, the Ministry and Great Hall will be there, given that they were both destroyed.

Posted by anne1 on March 06, 2012, 09:50 AM report to moderator

Oh, I am going to faint when I am getting there.

I just .. I just can’t imagine it!
I feel so lucky that us fans are able to really see these things i real person! And experience this! I am so very happy to live in the potter-generation.

Posted by Magical Arts on March 06, 2012, 09:50 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_ln8nktbuk51qafrh6_thumb

Can’t wait, so excited to visit in the summer!

Posted by samueljc on March 06, 2012, 11:11 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_drawing_thumb

I really wanna go! :( Just wanna say I think Warwick is AMAZING!

Posted by Grindylow_101 on March 06, 2012, 11:13 AM report to moderator

Warwick Davis has always been so hilarious! And him being there makes me want to go to there even more. . . .

Posted by . on March 06, 2012, 09:58 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Looks rather cool!

Posted by Won_Two on March 10, 2012, 10:52 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Not watching it. I want it all to be a surprise

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 11, 2012, 05:13 AM report to moderator

She was looking at Harry as she had never looked at him before. And all of a sudden, for the very first time in his life, Harry fully appreciated that Aunt Petunia was his mother's sister. He could not have said why... All he knew was that he was not the