Evanna Lynch Speaks About the Warner Bros. Studio Tour, and More Pictures from the WB Studio Tour

Movies
Posted by: Mel
April 25, 2012, 07:35 PM

Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) has recently spoken to ET Online about the experience of visiting the Warner Bros. Studio Tour:

ETOnline: Was it strange to walk back onto the Harry Potter sets for the first time in a few years?
Evanna Lynch: Yes -- and that's what’s different about this. There's already a theme park in Florida, which is also awesome, but everything there is a replica. The studio tour has the actual sets. This is where all eight films were made. It's nice to walk on there and feel the atmosphere we had on set and appreciate all the details.

...

ETOnline: Are you far enough away from the experience to realize what a massive contribution to pop culture those films made?
Lynch: Not really. I never think about that because even when we were on the sets, it never felt like work. Yes, it was a big budget movie and we'll never get treated this well in your life [laughs] but it was such a family feeling. When I see the fan reaction, that's when it hits me. I'll always be proud to have been in Harry Potter.

You can read more here.

Additionally, Reelz has compiled an in-depth picture tour of the Studio Tour, so if you're unable to get to London in the foreseeable future here's a virtual alternative.

Many thanks to Max for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

1st?! Awesome, I want 2 go!:-D

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on April 25, 2012, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I love Evanna, she is such an awesome person! =D

Posted by LunaLuver on April 25, 2012, 10:04 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

that’s so awesome! I so love it! I’m just happy that Evanna realizes that she’s thankful about being part of it. so happy for her!

Posted by lovelle on April 26, 2012, 12:15 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

Very grateful for the photographs of the Levesdon treasures. Fabulous!!

Posted by Graymayne on April 26, 2012, 02:19 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

They really lucked out when they found Evanna…

Posted by Won_Two on April 26, 2012, 10:45 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I was meant to go this month but because of money we’re not able to until October. I still get to go though :D

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on April 26, 2012, 11:10 AM report to moderator
Ravenpuff_thumb

She is honestly the most perfect actor for a character that I have ever seen.

Posted by Ravenpuffmax on April 26, 2012, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Family_thumb

Evanna is a really great actress :) I’ve always loved luna and when evanna came into play it was even better she plays the part perfectly :)

Posted by Korra~~ on May 01, 2012, 05:27 PM report to moderator

She had started drawing up study schedules and colorcoding all her notes. Harry and Ron wouldn't have minded, but she kept nagging them to do the same.