Pottermore Currently Working on "Chamber of Secrets"

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
April 26, 2012, 07:05 PM

The Pottermore Twitter account updated with the news that they are working on adding "Chamber of Secrets" to the site:

We're currently working on book two, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and it’s looking great. We’ll give you more information over the coming weeks, so keep an eye on the Insider and @Pottermore for the latest details.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

pottermore so far has only been fairly interesting. i think the encyclopedia will be worth the wait. more so than CoS on Pottermore. :/

Posted by kattyjaxx on April 29, 2012, 10:59 AM report to moderator
Exams_thumb

i cant wait for it

Posted by ϟ Noah Pattinson ϟ (ITC) on April 29, 2012, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Exams_thumb

i will love it

Posted by ϟ Noah Pattinson ϟ (ITC) on April 29, 2012, 05:41 PM report to moderator
Molly_weasley_thumb

wooo cant wait!!!! the chamber should be amazing

Posted by deeweasley93*ROAR* on April 30, 2012, 02:24 PM report to moderator
Th_debsllicon_thumb

I agree with you kattyjaxx, I can’t wait for the encylopedia! I thought Pottermore would of been better too, after all the hype. But I’m hoping it’ll improve as the books do.

Posted by ***SIRIUS BLACK*** on May 01, 2012, 03:22 AM report to moderator
Family_thumb

I cant wait! i finished The first book so quickly! :)

Posted by Korra~~ on May 01, 2012, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Finally! I’ve been waiting so long! I’m so excited for book two though! I never get bored of Pottermore and it’s so much fun duelling people and winning. I guess I might really be a Ravenclaw.

Posted by Acciobrooms on May 02, 2012, 01:01 AM report to moderator

As a newbie, I just wish it would let me in to Gringotts. I’ve been trying for over a week now & just keep getting the unlocked soon screen, it’s driving me nuts

Posted by Rowena Acromantula on May 02, 2012, 09:09 AM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

Rowena Acromantula: You need to reach the right point in the story to get into Gringotts, and find something in the preceding scene.

Posted by roonwit on May 02, 2012, 05:48 PM report to moderator

Well, why doesn’t it tell me that! Thanks roonwit

Posted by Rowena Acromantula on May 03, 2012, 08:18 AM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermy_thumb

Yeah I rushed like mad through it only to discover that Chamber was locked. Still enjoying learning the potions though ;-). Does anyone know what the final padlock is for?

Posted by Clare on May 03, 2012, 10:54 AM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

Rowena Acromantula: I thought it did.
Clare: The padlock was originally for the Pottermore shop judging by some pre-release images, but they seem to have done that differently now, so they might use it for something else.

Posted by roonwit on May 03, 2012, 04:55 PM report to moderator

Currently I stuck at chapter 5 of sorcerer’s stone i would love to finish the first book.

Posted by snoops on May 04, 2012, 04:16 PM report to moderator

Can someone please help me – I’m trying to get in to Gringotts & was told I had to find something in Diagon Alley before being able to access the bank. Well I have been all over the Diagon Alley page, clicked on just about everything & nothing. What am I supposed to find? It’s driving me crackers not being able to get any further

Posted by Rowena Acromantula on May 07, 2012, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

Rowena Acromantula: Have you discovered the zoom (you can zoom and un-zoom with the arrow keys on most scenes)?

Posted by roonwit on May 07, 2012, 05:00 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Miss Granger remains the only person in this class who has managed to turn a hedgehog into a satisfactory pincushion. I might remind you that [i]your[/i] pincushion, Thomas, still curls up in fright if anyone approaches it with a pin!"