LeakyNews.com

Video: Mash-Up of Every Single Spell from the "Harry Potter" Films

Fans
Posted by: Stephanie_J
May 31, 2012, 10:59 PM

A very dedicated Harry Potter fan has put together a nearly 18 minute video which showcases pretty much every spell and act of magic shown throughout the eight "Harry Potter" films. This impressive montage can be seen here or below!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Da1a_thumb

All in all, a very interesting montage! You can see how, as the films progressed, there was more and more time spent on spells.

Posted by Rin68nyr on June 01, 2012, 04:34 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

And of course you didn’t see Snape chanting ‘Vulnera sanentur’ over Draco’s wounds, a moment I love in the film.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on June 01, 2012, 04:46 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

wow this is really impressive!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on June 01, 2012, 05:25 PM report to moderator
E_sunshine_gif_match_darke_moon_thumb

They missed Hagrid using his umbrella to start the fire in the hut on the rock and give Dudley a pig’s tail. I didn’t see Mad eye thump his staff to reveal the OOTP headquaters. Are we sure a fan did this or someone on staff at the advertising agency. I mean wouldn’t a fan have not missed any spells?

Posted by Elodie Eeylop on June 01, 2012, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

With the adverts at the end..I don’t think it was a fan. I would love to have a montage of EVERY spell. They did miss a few here and there.

Posted by Rin68nyr on June 02, 2012, 08:35 AM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

Posted by Rin68nyr on June 02, 2012, 08:35 AM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

You never realise exactly how many spells there are in Harry Potter until you put them all into a montage that’s almost 18 minutes long. That was a lot of spells

Posted by Acciobrooms on June 02, 2012, 08:32 PM report to moderator
E_sunshine_gif_match_darke_moon_thumb

Thanks for agreeing with me Ring68nyr!!

Posted by Elodie Eeylop on June 03, 2012, 05:36 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

They hardly showed the Unbreakable Vow. We saw Snape jinxing the eavesdropping Wormtail, then the tiniest glimpse of Snape and Narcissa holding hands.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on June 03, 2012, 11:17 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I’d agree it’s not really a fan made video, the adverts at the end prove that. They rushed things far too much at times, missing some really crucial moments like the Unbreakable vow, they really didn’t need to spend such a long time showing so much of Wingardium Leviosa; Ron saying it wrong Hermione levitating the feather, then Ron sorting out the troll would have been sufficient for that spell. Did we get Hermione blasting the door open on Sirius’s cell? I don’t think we did.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on June 03, 2012, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

I’ve just checked, and we didn’t.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on June 03, 2012, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Enormous_lucius_thumb_thumb

That was an interesting video but it seems like they left out a few spells and @ Valeria I agrree with you about the Snape/Hermione ship in fanfiction I’m not a fan of that pairing

Posted by Rsheppard on June 04, 2012, 06:12 PM report to moderator
Enormous_lucius_thumb_thumb

Posted by Rsheppard on June 04, 2012, 06:12 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

this is the first time i’ve seen this! Really good! Really amazing! :D

Posted by lovelle on June 06, 2012, 12:20 AM report to moderator

This is so amazing!

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?