Pottermore Update: More Progress on Chamber of Secrets

News
Posted by: Catherine
June 06, 2012, 11:57 AM

Pottermore has posted about more updates pertaining to Chamber of Secrets on Pottermore Insider. The update states the progress that has been made since the first news of Chamber of Secrets on May 28, saying:

Chamber of Secrets update:
Last week, we recorded audio for the Chamber of Secrets Moments. We’re really pleased with how things went and are now editing the sounds. As well as finishing off Chapter Three, The Burrow, we’re currently tweaking the artwork for Chapter Sixteen, The Chamber of Secrets.

Keep close to Leaky for more updates!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

They seem to be moving right along with the audio. I’m thinking August is when Book too shall be out.

Posted by LunaLuver on June 06, 2012, 01:46 PM report to moderator
Pumpkin-seeds_thumb

They do seem to be making progress! If they’ve reached the point where they are tweaking they must be about to finish!!

Posted by Hedwig♪WBM♪OS on June 06, 2012, 02:07 PM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

The previous post on Chamber was actually on Monday 28 May, they just updated it. That one mentioned chapters 3 and 17, so there may be starting at either end and working towards the middle of the book.

Posted by roonwit on June 06, 2012, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Nargle_thumb

I can’t wait until it’s out! :D

Posted by Blame The Nargles on June 06, 2012, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

I’m guessing September!

Posted by Matea on June 06, 2012, 03:46 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_14_thumb

I’d think September is when they’re planning for because that’s when book 2 starts, so I think it’s going to be released in about February…

(jokes, I really really hope it’s September :D)

Posted by jelbel1997 on June 06, 2012, 03:59 PM report to moderator

yay! i hope it comes out soon!! :DDDDDDDDD

Posted by katelyner123 on June 06, 2012, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

Can’t wait!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on June 06, 2012, 06:38 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I hope its before the world ends in December!

Posted by Won_Two on June 06, 2012, 09:29 PM report to moderator
Beauty-and-the-beast-gaston-fabulous-funny-lol-disney_thumb
2074 Points

At last……

Posted by MissWeasley8 (The Wendybird)°O° on June 07, 2012, 12:02 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

It is a big project with seven books, a few quite long. At the same time, the material is all known and the style and foundation are set and, now, tested. Are they just stringing it out to keep us coming back longer?
I would think each book would be easier once the first was in place.

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on June 07, 2012, 10:53 AM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

I shudder to think about system crashes when they get Chamber of Secrets up. I hope the new behind the scenes changes have been proactive so when we all bombard the site we won’t see that dreaded pink screen! LOL!

That being said, I can’t wait & think I might have to log onto Pottermore during lunch and buy something from the trolly. I did notice the sound effects this weekend (I’ll admit I haven’t been on in some time) so I’m actually looking forward to going through the entire first book again to see what has changed.

Posted by Ravenclaw78 on June 11, 2012, 11:21 AM report to moderator

The sound effects are so cool is COS!

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 03:54 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"What're you doin' here?" said Hagrid furiously. "Get outta my house!"[br]"My dear man, please believe me, I have no pleasure at all in being inside your -- er -- d'you call this a house?" said Lucius Malfoy, sneering as he looked around the small cabin.