Happy Birthday, J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter!

Birthdays
Posted by: Melissa
July 31, 2012, 10:13 AM

It's that day again, July 31, the day that changed so much for Harry and, as a result, for us. It's also J.K. Rowling's birthday! Our favorite authoress is celebrating her *cough*ieth fabulous year on this planet!

Every year at TLC we do some artwork to celebrate this day. We are a bit delayed this year owing to the intense planning going on for LeakyCon next week. So we bring you a blast from the past! Our first ever of this kind, done by Marta Tevies way back in the day. If you were reading Leaky then, thanks for being here after all this time!

Happy birthday to two of our very favorite people, fictional or not!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Happy Birthday Harry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Jo, I owe you my childhood :)

Posted by Melly96 on August 01, 2012, 03:11 AM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Happy Birthday to two of the most amazing people in the world. Queen Rowling and Harry Potter

Posted by Acciobrooms on August 01, 2012, 11:35 PM report to moderator
Hungerdivergentpotter_thumb

HAPPY B-DAY JKR THANK YOU FOR MAKING HARRY POTTER!!!!!

Posted by WizardRockFansAreTheSweetestKindOfFans on August 03, 2012, 09:57 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Jo and Harry! Thanks for everything!

Posted by Dracmione-booksncleverness on August 04, 2012, 08:17 PM report to moderator
27577_1__thumb

I can’t believe I almost missed it. I have every birthday picture since 2007 printed out and kept in my book shelf. I am glad to have a new one to add to my collection. Happy Birthday Harry, Jo, and me!

Posted by Rowling Stones on August 06, 2012, 12:25 AM report to moderator
Family_thumb

Happy late birthday to jo and Harry potter!

Posted by Korra~~ on August 12, 2012, 11:45 PM report to moderator
Family_thumb

Happy late birthday to jo and Harry potter!

Posted by Korra~~ on August 12, 2012, 11:45 PM report to moderator

The Leaky Cauldron had suddenly gone completely still and silent.[br]"Bless my soul," whispered the old bartender, "Harry Potter... what an honor."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014