First Pictures of Rupert Grint in "CBGB"

News
Posted by: Catherine
July 07, 2012, 03:53 PM

Update: The photos are now in the galleries!

The first photos of Rupert Grint in CBGB have surfaced. A fan visiting the set in Savannah was able to snap a photo of Grint and his PA, as well as one of Grint and herself. You can view the pictures here, or below.

Thanks to Ice Cream Man for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

9c4f419901ab145bf06cc1340624a6b6_thumb
2077 Points

HE LOOKS LIKE A 13-YEAR-OLD WITH HIS HAIR! XD I miss his old hair. :_(

Posted by MissWeasley8 on July 07, 2012, 04:02 PM report to moderator
E_sunshine_gif_match_darke_moon_thumb

Erg….. not a good look I’m afraid!

Posted by Elodie Eeylop on July 07, 2012, 04:21 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

I think he looks great! Hey, it’s Rupert he’s a cutie whatever his hair looks like.I hope he brings Alan down here to HarryWorld! He hasn’t seen it yet!

Posted by Dlcohm7 on July 07, 2012, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

Yep, pretty sure I still want to marry him. Come on people, you didn’t expect him to have the same hair forever?

Posted by Matea on July 07, 2012, 06:14 PM report to moderator

:DDDDDDDDDDDD I LIVE IN THE SAME STATE HE IS FILMING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’LL SEE IF I CAN PERUSADE MY MOM TO TAKE ME THERE SO I CANACCIDENTALLYMEET HIM………..

Posted by katelyner123 on July 07, 2012, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I live where he’s filming :) Can somebody help me?!?! My Leaky Cauldron won’t show the post!!!! I can only see the comments and a dragon advertisement!!!!! :(

Posted by silverkacy on July 07, 2012, 10:13 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

I live in the same state!…. OMG Rupert Grint is in the same state as I am…

• fan moment *
    =D
Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on July 07, 2012, 11:18 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

I prefer his old hair…

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on July 08, 2012, 07:01 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Interesting look that…

Posted by Won_Two on July 08, 2012, 09:39 PM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

I forget who he is playing, but I love that he is connected to this project. Can’t wait to see it.

Posted by Xyra44 on July 08, 2012, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

I don’t like it when he has short hair, I like it when it’s a bit “lenght-y”. It’s his hair and he can do whatever he wants. I still love him! <3 very excited for this project, both Rupert and Alan looks so different! So interesting!:D

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on July 09, 2012, 12:54 PM report to moderator
9c4f419901ab145bf06cc1340624a6b6_thumb
2077 Points

Lol! XD We are not talking about filming this movie apparently… we are talking about Rupert’s hair. XD

Posted by MissWeasley8 on July 09, 2012, 08:18 PM report to moderator

I hope he stays in Savannah a while longer- I’m going there this summer!

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 10:25 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

It would be really fun to watch Dudley's dilemma; to taunt him, watch him, with him powerless to respond... and if any of the others tried hitting Harry, Harry was ready -- he had his wand... let them try... He'd love to vent some of his frustration on th