Pottermore: "Chamber of Secrets" Progress

News
Posted by: Catherine
July 09, 2012, 03:09 PM

Another Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets update has been posted on Pottermore Insider. The site states:

Monday 09 July

Chamber of Secrets update:
This week, we are recording sounds for Chapter Sixteen, The Chamber of Secrets.

As you have learned from previous Leaky posts, we expect the first set of chapters from Chamber of Secrets to be out this summer. Stay close to Leaky as that time draws near!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Img_0027_thumb

First!
I can’t wait for CoS to be out! I think I’ve been waiting four months now for it to be released.

Posted by EG101 *ROAR* on July 09, 2012, 03:47 PM report to moderator

i bet the release is on July 31…that may be a couple weeks away but it is significant in the HP World!

Posted by jordanricke on July 09, 2012, 05:17 PM report to moderator

This is torture waiting!! Is patience really a virtue????

Posted by hewy on July 09, 2012, 05:49 PM report to moderator
R_final_thumb

It should be out any day now, seeing as it was Slytherin’s reward. 24 hours afet that it will be available to the other three Houses.

Posted by StrikeWing17971 on July 09, 2012, 06:23 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

I really can’t wait for this!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on July 09, 2012, 06:48 PM report to moderator

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by katelyner123 on July 09, 2012, 07:21 PM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

Yeah, July 31st is a good date to release it.

Posted by HogwartsForever on July 09, 2012, 07:33 PM report to moderator

@ Emily_Granger101 ROAR! If you think a 4 month wait is long to wait for it imagine all of us who have been waiting for a year Since Beta came out :P

Posted by trumpetgirly545 on July 09, 2012, 07:49 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t super excited for it!! I wonder if we will still find chocolate frogs, find more galleons or what is going to happen. I feel like a kid instead of a grown up! Harry Potter is keeping me young!

Posted by Ravenclaw78 on July 10, 2012, 09:52 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

I can’t wait! Pottermore makes it feel like Harry isn’t over yet!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on July 10, 2012, 09:57 AM report to moderator

@muggle..andproudofit It seems to me that as long as people read the books and are in love with the stories it doesn’t really seem right to say they are “over” even if the series is complete, as there are lots of other thriving fandoms for completed books and series (i.e. Jane Austen fans, LotR fans, etc.). I think we are perfectly justified in feeling as though Potter is continuing. I also cannot wait for CoS on Pottermore!

Posted by HawthornTonks on July 10, 2012, 10:23 AM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

Harry will never be over! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him! ;)

Posted by Dlcohm7 on July 10, 2012, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

This is going to be so exciting!

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on July 10, 2012, 10:32 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Ho – hummmm…

Posted by Won_Two on July 10, 2012, 11:40 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

It is now open (to Slytherins, anyway). This is the 3rd time I have tried to post this, so let’s see if it works this time…

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on July 10, 2012, 11:46 AM report to moderator

Aunt Petunia's masterpiece of a pudding, the mountain of cream and sugared violets, was floating up near the ceiling. On top of a cupboard in the corner crouched Dobby.[br]"No," croaked Harry. "Please... they'll kill me...."