Pottermore: "Chamber of Secrets" Progress

News
Posted by: Catherine
July 09, 2012, 03:09 PM

Another Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets update has been posted on Pottermore Insider. The site states:

Monday 09 July

Chamber of Secrets update:
This week, we are recording sounds for Chapter Sixteen, The Chamber of Secrets.

As you have learned from previous Leaky posts, we expect the first set of chapters from Chamber of Secrets to be out this summer. Stay close to Leaky as that time draws near!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Severus_x_2_thumb

That is very weird. My previous attempts to post all appeared on my Wireless, but not here!

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on July 10, 2012, 12:00 PM report to moderator

I’m in COS Chapter 1 right now on Pottermore!!!!!!!!!

Posted by GaryPotter(ROAR) on July 10, 2012, 12:33 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I’ve been wandering through the first four chapters of Chamber of Secrets, found 2 more bits of extra content. You’ll all be able to explore tomorrow:-)

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 10, 2012, 12:47 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

I just saw that it’s open too! Wish I had a sick day to use tomorrow… :)

Posted by Ravenclaw78 on July 10, 2012, 12:48 PM report to moderator

I hope the entire book will be out by the end of the summer.

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 10:18 AM report to moderator

"And you're not sitting with the prefects today, either," said George. "Christmas is a time for family."[br] They frog-marched Percy from the room, his arms pinned to his side by his sweater.