Pottermore: "All in the Fine Details"

News
Posted by: Catherine
August 24, 2012, 12:48 PM

Pottermore Insider has posted yet another update on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Everything is "in the fine details" that Pottermore artists are working on, saying:

Our artists are putting the final touches to some slugs, bugs, quills and watery spills in the next Pottermore chapters.

Will you be able to guess where these might appear in the new Moments...?
More Chamber of Secrets will be coming soon. Stay close to Leaky for more news!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Vdpqtmg_thumb

Okay, I seriously, need to get on Pottermore because I haven’t been on in a while and I need to see everything.

Posted by Acciobrooms on August 24, 2012, 04:11 PM report to moderator

I saw the headline on my homepage today: “PR consultant: More Harry material may emerge soon” and I thought, “Oh sweet! More HP!!” Then I realized what it actually meant and I was like, “Oh, [expletive].”

Posted by Mimblewimble13 on August 24, 2012, 05:11 PM report to moderator