Happy Birthday, Severus Snape!

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Mel
January 09, 2013, 08:43 PM

A very happy birthday to the man who can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even stopper death - Severus Snape! Please join Leaky in wishing a happy birthday to the bravest man Harry ever knew.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

A very Happy Birthday to one of my favorite characters! Yes, I do have an “I <3 Snape” bumpersticker on my car. Yes, my car is commonly referred to as “The SnapeMobile”! :)

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on January 09, 2013, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Harry_potter_owl_main_thumb

Happy Birthday, Professor! :)

Posted by Owlet on January 09, 2013, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Hogshead_thumb

Whenever I use the word “Always” in my profile, or anywhere else, it is his voice that I am hearing. So, Happy Birthday, Severus, Always.

Posted by PollyC on January 09, 2013, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Castle02_thumb

Happy birthday Professor, wherever you are!

Posted by Larch4426 on January 10, 2013, 07:22 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Happy Birthday Severus…

Posted by Won_Two on January 11, 2013, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Leakyavatar_200c_thumb

A belated Happy Birthday to Professor Snape!

Posted by ss19 on January 11, 2013, 02:40 PM report to moderator
100_4747_thumb

Happy belated Birthday Professor! You help make the books what they are!

Posted by HarryLover on January 12, 2013, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Happy belated Birthday!

Sheesh, could I be any more late with the happy birthday wishes?

Posted by Acciobrooms on January 12, 2013, 03:57 PM report to moderator

Severus Snape Happy Birthday

Posted by Denan Lee on January 14, 2013, 07:10 AM report to moderator

although Severus Snape should be honered as one of the most important characters in Harry’s life, if not the most important, birthday gratulations for a guy dead for almost 14 years seems overdue to me.
face it fellows, he is dead, he is not a ghost either, in which case his deathday should be celebrated.

Posted by kamion999 on January 15, 2013, 05:19 AM report to moderator

A very happy and belated birthday to one of my all time favorite characters! You definitely made the books so much better especially with your constant snarky remarks to Harry throughout the books. You had such an important impact on Harry’s life and without you Harry would not have been the wizard that he turned out to be. And with that I wish you a very Happy Birthday or would it be a very Happy Deathday?

Posted by gryffindor27 on January 15, 2013, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

His Deathday is 2nd May. Why not honour both?

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on January 30, 2013, 10:08 AM report to moderator

happy bday professor SnApE

Posted by onsali20 on January 31, 2013, 11:01 AM report to moderator

"You didn't hear anything I care about, Potter. But while I've got you here..."[br]And he stamped, hard, on Harry's face. Harry felt his nose break; blood spurted everywhere.[br]"That's from my father."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014