PotterCast #251: J/K!

PotterCast
Posted by: brad
October 01, 2013, 08:03 PM

Remember the time we ended PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, because there wasn't a lot of news in the Harry Potter world to discuss and we said that we'd hold out the slim hope that would change the far future, and if it did, we'd come back?

Remember how we found out two weeks later that J.K. Rowling had written two more books, and then that she was writing a series of movies?

Yeah. Just when we thought we were out... she pulls us back in!

PotterCast 251: J/K! might be called episode one of volume two of PotterCast, or it might just be called Frak, John and Melissa sitting around discussing exciting new Harry Potter stuff like in the old days. In this episode, we'll talk about the upcoming Fantastic Beasts films, as well as the park. We'll also let you know about our upcoming Cuckoo's Calling read-along podcasts and plans for this 'ere website, The Leaky Cauldron.

You can update your PotterCast iTunes feed to hear it, or you can download it directly at this link. Running time is 52 minutes and may include frequent cat noises. You have been warned.

It's nice to be back!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Th_ravenclawawesome_thumb

I just saw this on My Facebook pagesfeed and have already posted it to my FB Harry Potter community page!! This going to make so many people happy!! :D

Posted by La La Toadstone =:) on October 01, 2013, 10:13 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

This is the happiest news of today :D :D
I am so looking forward to hear it !! :) Go Leaky !!!!

I hope the lounge will be up and running in time for discussing Fantastic Beasts :D

Posted by vandy[FTC] on October 02, 2013, 02:23 AM report to moderator

Looking forward to the revamp! =D

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on October 02, 2013, 06:14 AM report to moderator
Dobbysnap_thumb

Wicked. :)

Posted by Justin the Mighty on October 02, 2013, 07:29 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

just as i was get board now i have this Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on October 02, 2013, 09:06 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

it say file not found :-( when i go to save it

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on October 02, 2013, 09:08 AM report to moderator
Asha_and_caleb_thumb

I was wondering if I’d every hear from these guys again.

I also want to know what they’ve been up to.

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on October 02, 2013, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Dsc00472_thumb

This makes me so happy. I was stuck on the 405 freeway in the middle of LA traffic with a giant smile on my face! Cant wait for more!

(Also signing on here to comment is like a blast from the past! Slytherin FTC!!)

Posted by a1000wtp[FTC!!] on October 03, 2013, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Ya, good news indeed… I missed em’.

Posted by Won_Two on October 04, 2013, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Holy cheesus! Haven’t heard the Pottercast in ages! This is like a reunion yay!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on October 04, 2013, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Hogshead_thumb

OK, after listening to the PotterCast, I finally found out why that collie dog picture shows up in my Hufflepuff Common Room (ha-ha!). Also, if either of the three, Melissa, John, or Frankie, were Hufflepuff they would know that Newt Scamander was sorted into Hufflepuff at Hogwarts. This information is in our Welcome Message in the Pottermore Hufflepuff House!!!

Posted by PollyC on October 06, 2013, 01:49 AM report to moderator
Hogshead_thumb

So, let the world know: Newt Scamander is Hufflepuff!!!!

Posted by PollyC on October 06, 2013, 01:50 AM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

OMG your back! Love it@

Posted by akcorr on October 08, 2013, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

YES YES YES YES! I know I’m late with this but I was so excited to see there were three new podcasts I swear to God I fell out of my chair!

Posted by Acciobrooms on October 18, 2013, 10:53 PM report to moderator
Random-4_thumb

Just listened a second time! Miss it……

Posted by RaytheforgottenWeasley on November 02, 2013, 07:51 PM report to moderator

"But you're [i]Muggles[/i]!" said Mr. Weasley delightedly. "We must have a drink! What's that you've got there? Oh, you're changing Muggle money. Molly, look!" He pointed excitedly at the ten-pound notes in Mr. Granger's hand.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014