"Superfan Event" at Leavesden This Summer?

Fan Events
Posted by: Melissa
February 04, 2013, 09:36 AM

Happy Monday! Some intriguing news today: a source has told us that there's some sort of special "super fan" event being cooked up at Leavesden Studios in London this summer. It would be an exclusive off-hours event in August. That's all we have for the moment; it's unconfirmed by the studios thus far. We'll keep you updated... tell us what you think in the comments!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fan Events News

Petunia2_thumb

That would be awesome! Especially if you could win a trip to go to the event, or something. :)

Posted by Mad But Happy on February 04, 2013, 09:46 AM report to moderator

I think that I will be there
(assuming it’s what and when I think it is XP)

Posted by Ravenclawsome89 on February 04, 2013, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Hg6_7_thumb

ooh I think this has something to do with leakycon :D

Posted by Nada on February 04, 2013, 10:31 AM report to moderator

Melissa you’re a troll =P

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on February 04, 2013, 10:59 AM report to moderator
Hogshead_thumb

Even though we spent 8 hours inside the Studios last May, we would definitely want to return to London again (from California) for a “super fan” event, as long as we were given details far enough in advance to book a flight and hotel. Thank you for the hint, Melissa! (July …. ?)

Posted by PollyC on February 04, 2013, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Hogshead_thumb

Oops, I meant “August” in my last post (I’m always so focused on Harry’s Birthday on July 31st for special event dates.)

Posted by PollyC on February 04, 2013, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How very lovely!

Posted by Won_Two on February 08, 2013, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Yet another reason to dream of a winning lottery ticket.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on February 10, 2013, 02:20 PM report to moderator

"[Snape] tells me he knows a tiny little bit about dueling himself and has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration before we begin. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry -- you'll still have your Potions master when I'm through

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014