LeakyNews.com

"Prisoner of Azkaban" Chapters 8-15 are now available on Pottermore

News
Posted by: Catherine
April 10, 2013, 09:12 AM

Pottermore has released the next installment of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Chapters 8-15 are now available to play! Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Severus_x_2_thumb

I have now had a standard reply from Pottermore saying that they have ‘escalated’ my enquiry and I will soon be hearing from a member of their customer service team. It will be interesting to see if they do indeed take it any further this time.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on April 15, 2013, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Hogshead_thumb

V-J, I have written to PM in support of your concerns, and so has my sister and my husband. Will keep asking my friends to submit comments as well. I do hope PM will make the changes you need.

Posted by PollyC on April 16, 2013, 01:25 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Thank you. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything about this. I am sure I can’t be the only person who is affected by this, since the HP fandom is famously inclusive

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on April 16, 2013, 01:53 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I’ve also contacted them.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on April 16, 2013, 08:38 AM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I, too, will contact them.

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on April 16, 2013, 09:14 AM report to moderator

@Valeria-Johanna
moving a mouse quickly with arthitis looks to me like real torture,
but have you tried a pen and dwawingpad, just a small one not too expensive.
I know changing from mouse to pen&pad more or less cured me from a mouse arm.

Posted by kamion999 on April 17, 2013, 07:21 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb
@Valeria-Johanna stay on hopefully things will change. If someone will tell the rest of us how and where to make a comment write on the Pottermore site that we want a format for people with disabilities and an Easy setting, then we can also follow through for you.
Posted by molly43 on April 25, 2013, 07:30 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

I tried beta feedback but there is no place to make a comment.

Posted by molly43 on April 25, 2013, 07:32 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?