Slytherin Wins Third Pottermore House Cup

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
April 25, 2013, 08:49 PM

Ambitious Slytherin has won the third Pottermore House Cup with 26,990,924 points. Ravenclaw came in second with 26,916,194 points, Gryffindor came in third with 26,740,444 points, and Hufflepuff came in fourth with 26,715,401 points.

This is Slytherin's second time winning the House Cup. Congrats to Slytherin House!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

Honestly, I don’t really care anymore. I’d just like more chapters to explore, please.

Posted by Eeyore on April 26, 2013, 09:30 AM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

Hufflepuff, I am disappoint. Congrats to all the Slytherins, though!

Posted by Mad But Happy on April 26, 2013, 09:30 AM report to moderator
Hogshead_thumb
;-(
Posted by PollyC on April 26, 2013, 10:15 PM report to moderator
Hogshead_thumb

And as the winning Slytherins can access the new chapters first, while the rest of us sit here drumming our fingers and waiting… and waiting… and waiting…

Posted by PollyC on April 26, 2013, 10:29 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Really couldn’t care less actually…

Posted by Won_Two on April 27, 2013, 12:16 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Can we really access the next chapters ahead of anyone else? I never received any notification of that, and they weren’t accessible when I looked yesterday, they are now, it seems terribly unfair on everyone else.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on April 27, 2013, 02:53 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

oops I was wrong, they’re not accessible…I didn’t look properly! So we’re not able to explore them.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on April 27, 2013, 03:25 AM report to moderator
Hogshead_thumb

@Moglet, Didn’t the winners of the Cup the last two times “win” the chance to enter the next book before everyone else? Guess since the rest of Azkaban has not been revealed yet, I thought one of the Slytherin prizes would be to see the next chapters before the rest of us. Have you been told anything yet about what you’ve won? Anyway, I’ll be watching your cat on the PM gateway to see if you’re moving on ahead!!

Posted by PollyC on April 28, 2013, 01:43 AM report to moderator
Adorbspotter_thumb

Congratulations to Slytherin :)

Posted by whysosirius on May 01, 2013, 07:31 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

Poor Ravenclaws. We haven’t fared well at all. Oh well. Sadly, Pottermore isn’t what I thought it would be. I do love the bonus content from JKR, but that’s about it.

Posted by Ravenclaw78 on May 10, 2013, 10:55 AM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

Congratulations :)

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on May 21, 2013, 01:46 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

“Right…so you’re going to suffer but be very happy…” So I’m in Hufflepuff in which we’ve never won but I’m very happy that there is the possibility in the future we can win. Right! Congratulations Slytherins for winning the cup.

Posted by molly43 on June 08, 2013, 12:17 AM report to moderator

"Hermione!" said Ron, cottoning on. "You're trying to rope us into that spew stuff again!"[br]"No, no, I'm not!" she said hastily. "And it's not [i]spew,[/i] Ron --"[br]"Changed the name, have you?" said Ron, frowning at her.