New "Prisoner of Azkaban" Cover Revealed

Cover Art
Posted by: Mel
June 29, 2013, 12:50 AM

Yesterday, at the LeakyCon opening ceremonies, the new cover for "Prisoner of Azkaban" was unveiled. It features Harry casting a Patronus to ward off dementors and can be seen below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Cover Art News

Picture1_thumb

Do the new covers sell well?

Posted by blue4t on June 29, 2013, 02:50 AM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

This is pretty cool! I like the representation of the patronus and the time turner paradox. :)

Posted by Xyra44 on June 29, 2013, 03:32 AM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

I really love that new cover :)

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on June 29, 2013, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I like it. :) Captures that magical feeling that brings back such wonderful memories. PoA is still my second favorite HP book.

Posted by LunaLuver on June 30, 2013, 12:18 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Nice cover indeed!

Posted by Won_Two on June 30, 2013, 03:09 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Oh… My… God… It’s… Beautiful!!! -

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Oh… My… God… It’s… Beautiful!!! -

Petunia2_thumb

Stunning! One of my favorites so far! I love the second Harry laying across on the other side of the shore!

Posted by Mad But Happy on July 07, 2013, 08:36 AM report to moderator

"Here," Moody muttered... "Read quickly and memorize."[br]Harry looked down at the piece of paper. The narrow handwriting was vaguely familiar. It said: [i]The headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix may be found at number twelve, Grimmauld Place, Londo