"Kill Your Darlings" to be Released in Theatres October 18th

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
June 08, 2013, 12:53 AM

"Kill Your Darlings," which stars Dan Radcliffe as Alan Ginsberg, will have a limited US theatrical release in New York and Los Angeles, starting October 18th. A nationwide release will follow shortly thereafter. You can see Sony's tweet on the subject here.

Many thanks to SnitchSeeker for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

Limited releases stink. They never seem to get anywhere near me. I hope the movie does well.

Posted by Xyra44 on June 10, 2013, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Another one I will wait for dvd release of…

Posted by Won_Two on June 15, 2013, 11:32 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

I like the photo, seems promising.

Posted by devilskinn on June 21, 2013, 05:48 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

I guess they’re tt see if it will be of interest to enough people. The photo seems interesting. I would like to see the movie.

Posted by molly43 on June 22, 2013, 01:51 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Posted by molly43 on June 22, 2013, 01:56 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE IT, AND THEN I WILL BUY THE DVD!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on June 25, 2013, 11:18 AM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

Sweet cant wait.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on June 29, 2013, 12:32 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014