PotterCast get bloggy with ya as we launch our brand new Blog Challenge! Plus, Jo really throws us for a loop in our Canon Conundrums as we discuss her most recent update involving James, Dumbledore, and the Invisibilty cloak. More details emerge on the trio’s upcoming trip to LA for the PodCast Awards, the Leaky Mug, and more (and Sue almost kills Bob Barker too!.. well not really) So blog it baby, and check out PC 56! In this show:
- The PotterCast Blog Challenge: Blog about us, show our banners, use our Flash player… win free stuff!
- Friend PotterCast on MySpace
- A very difficult Canon Conundrums this week: Why did Dumbledore have James’s invisibility cloak if he could become invisible without one?
- Why Melissa cries into her breakfast every morning
- Jo’s youngest child leaks the book seven release date*
- One word: Potter Transformers
- Lost in LA
- “I’ve killed Bob Barker.”
- HerymG13/filk maiden Christina in the fan interview
- What’s a FILK?
- Was Dumbledore being airy and Dumbledore-ie?
- Harry’s Cloak…Voldemort’s Cloak…Invisibility…Confusion….
- Get your Ninja!Dumbledore avatars ready…
- Memoryacharmus (a new John spell)
- Mr. Blood and the Superbloods
- Filking makes you feel good!
- Write and produce a PotterCast Broadway musical and you can win a lifesize Dobby
- Friday Sept. 22 is the deadline for the Broadway Filk Cast! Send entries to ‘staff at pottercast dot com’
- California, here we come!
- Fitting it In is back
- Come see us at the Podcast Expo! You have to register first; see PotterCast.com for more!
- *Not actual news. Please don’t take literally
Opening: 0:00 [Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]
Sue’s News: 6:40 [Sue Upton]
Leaky Lowdown: 8:33 [Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]
In the Fan Corner: 16:01 [Kimmy Blair, Hermy G (Christina)]
Borders Ad: 31:44 
Canon Conundrum: 32:23 [John Noe, Melissa Anelli, Steve Vander Ark , Sue Upton]
Wrapup: 61:21 [Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]