Our 71st edition of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast is up, featuring thestrals, resolutions, hissing cats, deathly hallows and more. In this show:
- Canon Conundrums: What does Hallows mean in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?
- Fan Interview: SpinnersCast!
- The new Leaky Book Club
- Has JKR planned this title all along?
- Hallows as an object, a place, a graveyard, ”a tarot deck thing”
- Ravenclaw and its impending ”day”
- Remember to get your DVDs from thecauldronshop.com before WB yanks them
- The peanut brittle song returns
- Bizarro PotterCast
- John’s resolution and the havoc it will wreak on your ears
- Hufflepuff PJs, OotP shirts
- The wrath of Moochka
0:00: Intro [Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton, John Noe]
3:25: Sue’s News [Sue Upton]
5:18: News Talk [Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli, John Noe]
10:55: Fan Interview [Doris Herman and Kim of Spinnercast.com]
24:18: Canon Conundrums [Sue Upton, Steve Van Der Ark, Melissa Anelli, John Noe]
49:13: Wrapup [Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton, John Noe]