Our newest episode of PotterCast talks “Deathly Hallows” page numbers, movies and more as episode 82 is online. John is away this week, but we have the return of the Mailbag where we answer some of your most frequently mailed questions, plus our newest segment, Scribby Five. Canon Conundrums features a discussion on the Centaurs and their role in Book Seven.
- This week’s Canon Conundrums: What role will the Centaurs play in book seven?
- A mailbag full of your e-mailed questions, and some of the most-often asked things around Leaky, like: How do you take the WOMBAT? (YOU CAN’T, OK?!)
- Why are Centaurs part of the Statue of Magical Brethren?
- “What? (Surprise) You’re alive!”
- John’s off this week, but we struggle on without him!
- Scribby 5: The real identity of Eileen Prince, the next issue, and the shipping call!
- Phoenix Rises approaches!
- Craziest summer ever approaches, too!
- Sue’s Hufflepuff PJ
- Anonymous Coffee Donor: You made this podcast possible.
- We know, Slughorn was head of house. Thank you.
- Mailbag – Stede Bonnet
- Canon Conundrums – Jeff Gregory
- Scribby 5 – Matt Keliher
- Intro, NewsTalk, Wrapup and final mix – Mike Neighbors