Part Two with Arthur Levine who talks about working with Jo, differences between the UK and US editions of the books, and some intriguing extra lines in Book Six. In this show:
- Part two of the interview Arthur Levine, co-editor of the Harry Potter books: Working with Jo, establishing the author/writer relationship, remembering the milestones, and a huge amount on the differences between editions – including the extra lines in book six
- John Noe, burning down the house.
- Take our survey!
- A pared down PotterCast: News, discussion, and Arthur Levine!
- John makes it to ChipotleLovers.com! (He’s the new Jared.)
- The PotterCasters are exhausted. Andrew tried to take advantage of it. He lost.
Introduction: 0:00 [Melissa Anelli]
Leaky Lowdown: 3:11 [Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli, and John Noe]
Extendable Ears: 15:28 [Melissa Anelli and Arthur Levine]
Closing: 45:20 [John Noe, Melissa Anelli, and Sue Upton]