Arggg! It’s rouge Scottish Pirates after the Black Family tree as things get strange(r) with Sue and John. The return of Mr. Blood and Superblood, and Melissa proves she is the world’s fastest talker! NOnonononononononono (say it three times fast; you won’t be as fast as Melissa) In this show:
- Something strange(r) gets into Sue and John
- Will Moody act differently in the fifth film?
- The mean Hufflepuff
- Was John right about Cedric?
- Will Hot Cheryl be on the show?
- Heather interviews fan artist Laura Bergholm, in our first fan art interview
- The results of your voicemail challenge
- The results of your Draw Snape as a House-Elf Fan Art Challenge
- The Hogwarts Houses with Guru, Lori and Doris in the modcast
- Has Lori seen the light?
- A surprise song from Guru
- Kristin has pneumonia! Send chicken soup to the P.O. Box! (Or not, it’ll get messy in there.)
- Pettigrew’s bravery or lack thereof
- Our fanfic discoveries
- The return of Mr. Blood and the Superbloods (coming to a bar near you) – and a Mr. Blood commercial!
- Is Harry O-negative?
- A PotterCast listener has found Melissa’s apartment, and sent her flying squirrels. Fess up, Robert – who do you know?
- An outtake that’s too funny to mention
Opening: 0:00 [Melissa Anelli]
Leaky Lowdown: 3:19 [Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli, John Noe]
In the Fan Corner: 18:29 [Heather Campbell, Laura Bergholm]
Modcast: 30:11 [Doris Herrman, Jason Edwards. Lorie Damerell]
Mailbag: 45:29 [Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton, John Noe]
Closing: 1:00:12 [Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]