May means Mother’s Day in the US, as Mama Noe makes an appearance on PotterCast 89. Deep dark secrets about John are revealed…well, no, not really, but it is a fun episode to be sure! Mythology and socks are on the mind of our fans and Scribby team in this episode as well. Next week we will be live at the Phoenix Rising convention in New Orleans.
- Scribby 5: Sock it to him! (Voldy’s feet? Ew!)
- Greek mythology and the tie-ins to Harry Potter
- Dishing on Sibyl, Argus, Minerva, the sphinx, and more; predicting Minerva’s upcoming role and Harry’s potential death
- John ending up in a coma
- Chipotle Challenge Part II (heaven help us…)
- New Orleans on the way!
- Mama Noe joins the crew…with some very interesting John stories. Some very interesting Johninadress stories indeed.