LeakyNews.com

Huge Sale at WB Harry Potter Shop including Tonner Dolls, Noble Collection and NECA Action Figures

Products
November 18, 2008, 09:27 AM

Calling all holiday shoppers! There is a major sale now underway at the official WB Harry Potter shop, where many, many items are now 50-75 % off regular price. Sales include many pieces from the Tonner Doll collection where items such as the Hermione at the Yule Ball doll are 50% off, and the Draco doll is 75% off regular price. Other bargains can be found on pieces from the Noble Collection, such as the Fawkes statue, Hogwarts House Quidditch Chess set, the Golden Egg pendant, and various wands, as well as selections from the NECA action figure collection. Finally be sure to check out deals on items such as the recently released Ollivanders Wand Shop figurine, as well as sales on the San Francisco Music Box waterglobes, t-shirts, jackets and much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

April martin

Thanks Sue for the update, I saw this post and did not even finish reading it! I wen t straight to the website and found the two most things that I wanted most on sale in in the 50% and 75% of section!!
Hats of for the post!

April

Posted by April martin on November 18, 2008, 10:20 AM report to moderator
Professor Cassandra

Really good deals! I “accidentally” emailed a few links to my mom. Oops. ;)

Posted by Professor Cassandra on November 18, 2008, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Aubrey

Same here! I hadn’t even finished reading before I started buying away!

Posted by Aubrey on November 18, 2008, 11:38 AM report to moderator
Jordan

Sweet!!! YAY for discounts!

Posted by Jordan on November 18, 2008, 12:14 PM report to moderator
Zivlok

Woah, there’s so much stuff in here that I didn’t even know existed! DO… WANT

Posted by Zivlok on November 18, 2008, 12:17 PM report to moderator
hericus

I SO want the chess set, but its to expensive for me.. im poor :)

Posted by hericus on November 18, 2008, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Briana

WOO! Sent my mom a couple links to the shirts I really want – I can’t wait for Christmas!

Posted by Briana on November 18, 2008, 02:05 PM report to moderator
Marina

o my god!!! in Russia (where i am from) it costs twice as many!!!

Posted by Marina on November 18, 2008, 02:07 PM report to moderator
sPlATTYgroit

Thanks Sue, went shopping right away!

Posted by sPlATTYgroit on November 18, 2008, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Sherri Simmons

Thanks alot i went and looked at it imedintly.They had some awsome stuff. sincerly Sherri Simmons a great Harry Potter fan.

Posted by Sherri Simmons on November 18, 2008, 07:49 PM report to moderator
German Adam

I wish I could justify buying a Harry Potter and Draco doll.

Posted by German Adam on November 18, 2008, 11:15 PM report to moderator
LeeAdama&KaraThraceBattlestarGalacticaforever!

Thanks sooo much :) i didnt even remember about the wb shop i went straight to nole collection and their prices arent the same and the merchandise is totally different. The Chudley Cannons shirt is AWESOME!!!

Posted by LeeAdama&KaraThraceBattlestarGalacticaforever! on November 22, 2008, 09:17 AM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?