LeakyNews.com

WB Shop Special: Half-Blood Prince Bag from Comic Con with Harry Potter Purchase

Products
November 19, 2009, 12:49 PM

As a special for Harry Potter fans, the official Warner Brothers shop is offering a free Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tote bag with a $50.00 (USD) purchase via this link. Readers will recall we saw this great bag (photo here and here) earlier this summer at Comic Con; now is your chance to nab yours and take advantage of some early holiday sales at the same time. This offer is only good today and until supplies last.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Prophecy_thumb

It’s a great bag but it’s not worth spending $50 just to get. Of course, if I had $50 to spare I would be running not walking to add to my HP collection but this bag does not provide me with incentive to spend that much money just to get it. But that’s just me. :)

Posted by DeliaDee on November 19, 2009, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

I think I could find $50 worth of stuff to buy:)

Posted by JessSnape on November 19, 2009, 02:17 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

As much as I would like to participate in this offer, I am inclined to save the money I have for more…appropriate and necessary commodities.

Posted by Kirk on November 19, 2009, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That’s cool! I think honestly it’s a rather good deal… I mean it is a big bag. If you bought 2 wands or maybe a Time Turner then you could get one. :) I like the deal!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 19, 2009, 03:50 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Awesome!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 20, 2009, 06:03 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

Nice bag but not worht me spending $50 to get one!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 20, 2009, 06:22 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

WB gets enuff of my $$$ with the movies & DVD’s…

Posted by Won_Two on November 20, 2009, 06:43 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

$50??? That’s a nice bag but a bit too expensive for me.

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on November 20, 2009, 07:04 AM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

the bag is cool

Posted by KC Nox on November 20, 2009, 07:41 AM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

the bag is cool

Posted by KC Nox on November 20, 2009, 07:41 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

cute but i dont hve the money to get it thow

Posted by alicia00 on November 20, 2009, 07:54 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

cool!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 20, 2009, 09:07 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

nice, but pretty expensive … especially on my low budget :p

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 20, 2009, 09:22 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

nice bag but i don’t have the money

Posted by kyramp on November 20, 2009, 11:28 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

that bag is ginormous, how could you use it in everyday life? you can’t. Plus it doesn’t look very durable, cool but not durable. Sorry WB i’ll probably by something from your shop this year but not $50 worth of merch.

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on November 20, 2009, 02:22 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?