LeakyNews.com

Holiday Reminder! Jingle Spells 4 Going Fast!

Wizard Rock
Posted by: Melissa
November 23, 2010, 04:21 PM

Have you gotten your Jingle Spells 4 yet? We are half sold out of physical copies of our popular holiday album - and shipments are going out this week so don't wait!

Also, we are offering a deal: since we have only about 250 copies of the amazing, two-disc Leaky Live CD from LeakyCon 2009 left for sale (get that here), we are offering $10 savings: buy Jingle Spells 4 with the Leaky Live CD and you will get both for $25. That's three full CDs of rock. Click here to get it!

Don't forget, all proceeds benefit worthy causes! Jingle Spells 4 will appear on iTunes in December. (You can buy Jingle Spells 1, Jingle Spells 2 and Jingle Spells 3 on iTunes now.)

Click here for our store to buy the physical copies of Jingle Spells 4 and the LeakyCon Live CD!

Listen to samples of Jingle Spells 4 below!

"The Cold, Wild Yonder," Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls,

"When Bellatrix Came Over for Christmas/What?!," Harry and the Potters

"Yuletide Anthem," KwikSpell

"A Gift for Lucius," Draco and the Malfoys

"Baubles and Butterbeer," Siriusly Hazza P.

"Voldemort's Secret Santa," Seen and Unforseen

"Christmas Night (Too Much Pumpkin Juice)," Slytherin Soundtrack

"Literary Echo," The Remus Lupins

"Have Yourself a Harry Little Christmas," Gred and Forge

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Book_thumb

Serves me right for ordering early, eh?

Posted by jillians642 on November 23, 2010, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

All the songs sound great! :D
Nice soundtrack :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 23, 2010, 05:03 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Problem is my order is not accepted by the cauldron shop! It is really annoying!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on November 23, 2010, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Book_thumb

Hey, wait, if you haven’t shipped them yet does that mean we can upgrade to the combo set?

Posted by jillians642 on November 23, 2010, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Gettin it on itunes!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 23, 2010, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

yeahh I think I might be interested in the combo too, but I had just purchased my jingle spells a couple days ago

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on November 23, 2010, 08:31 PM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

How nice is it that we, who ordered right away, are punished for our punctuality while those who come late to the party are given perks for their tardiness. Gee, I feel appreciated right now.

Posted by DeliaDee on November 23, 2010, 08:47 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

looking forward to JS4 getting onto itunes! :)

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on November 24, 2010, 01:23 AM report to moderator
Blue_copy_thumb

When is the free album coming out, like the bands that submitted songs but didn’t get on the album?

Posted by Bread on November 25, 2010, 11:21 PM report to moderator
Pict0440_thumb

Still waiting for jingle spells 3 that I paid for a year ago. Tried emailing everyone, no replies any more. And I do love these albums but I don’t want to waste my money on number 4 an not get that one either.

Posted by Jenpix on November 26, 2010, 05:47 AM report to moderator

Glad Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls are back for 4! They were sorely missed last year.

Posted by KayWeasley on November 27, 2010, 04:32 PM report to moderator

Posted by KayWeasley on November 27, 2010, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Hermione-granger-through-the-ages-hermione-granger-10671132-927-200_thumb

I already got it!! Just today got it and started listening to it!! I now have the beautiful artwork of FRAK!! It was sent from Harry and the Potters to my house!!

Posted by Astoria Lane *Hermione* on November 27, 2010, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Hermione-granger-through-the-ages-hermione-granger-10671132-927-200_thumb

I was one of the first ones to order mine I think I ordered it within the hour Melissa put up the post?? and I got it? I didnt get punished??

Posted by Astoria Lane *Hermione* on November 27, 2010, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?