LeakyNews.com

Character Promos Released for New LEGO Harry Potter Construction Sets

Toys
Posted by: Rosi
August 01, 2010, 11:44 AM

LEGO.com's official Harry Potter Teaser Site has been updated to feature a number of new LEGO Harry Potter character promos, including Draco Malfoy, Albus Dumbledore, Harry under the Invisibility Cloak, Ginny, Arthur and Molly Weasley; these newly designed LEGO characters will feature in the construction sets released in October, later this year. The images can be found here in the Leaky Galleries.

In related news, the LEGO Harry Potter board game is released today, 1st August 2010. According to a press release issued by Warner Bros. in February, "Players build and then move throughout the iconic castle to be the first to collect various objects to win the game – but even the most skilled players can be foiled by an ability to move classrooms around the board." You can find the game here on the LEGO website.

Thanks to SnitchSeeker for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Gryffcutie_thumb

I love the board game. It’s definitely something I’m going to own, looks like fun to play.

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on August 01, 2010, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on August 01, 2010, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on August 01, 2010, 11:51 AM report to moderator

I’ve been looking forward to the board game ever since I saw it in the back of the Years 1-4 Instruction Manual.

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on August 01, 2010, 11:59 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I would definitely like the board game!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 01, 2010, 12:50 PM report to moderator
Puffin_thumb

im excited to try and get all the Lego potter characters. my parents bought me a bunch of the old sets ( like the castle) and im excited to get the new onces!

Posted by Puffin Patronus {ROAR} on August 01, 2010, 01:02 PM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

Liked Hermione’s figure. The game isn’t available in my country, Sweden. I’ll check Amazon to see if they might have it.

Posted by hermione97 on August 01, 2010, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

They all have awsome attuide

Posted by The Nerd on August 01, 2010, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

oh how fab i love a lego david tennant from the game hope they do all of them not jst main people :-D

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on August 01, 2010, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

board game

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 01, 2010, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

The Board Game looks like ti would be a lot of fun to play. Gotta get that!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on August 01, 2010, 06:27 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Ohhhhh cool! :)
Love the picture at the top as well! ;)

Wig4_thumb

Awesome!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 02, 2010, 04:56 AM report to moderator
Untitled_thumb

LOL Lego

Posted by Furan on August 02, 2010, 09:15 AM report to moderator
Harry3_thumb

Sounds cool!

Posted by Chimchar87 on August 02, 2010, 10:13 AM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?