LeakyNews.com

It's that time of year! Jingle Spells Five!

Audio
Posted by: Melissa
November 30, 2011, 07:09 AM

Hurrah! Leaky's fifth wizard rock holiday album, JINGLE SPELLS 5, is here! And we've got a couple of great deals to celebrate!

First, every purchase of a disc also gets you a digital download so that you can start listening to your music right now.

Go here to get your holiday music!

Second, we are trying to empty out some of our stock. We overordered Jingle Spells 3 two years ago and so are having a big ol' fire sale on it. It costs THREE DOLLARS plus S&H. That's what happens when we're trying to clear storage space. :) And it includes a digital download!

Third, all the other albums are available for digital download here, cheaper than they are on iTunes. And we are selling here, exclusively, a five-album digital collection for $30. That's about half off if you were to get them all on iTunes.

Go here to get your holiday music!

As with all years we are only shipping a small number (a few hundred) of these limited-edition physical copies, so get ordering! We are sending the items out ONE time, in mid-December - after that physical orders will be halted until the next time we plan a shipment. We cannot guarantee that international orders will arrive in time for Christmas, but hope the digital download is a good salve.

And without any further ado here are your previews of Jingle Spells 5! We have such a great lineup thanks to our Great(er) Jingle Spells contest, and are so excited to share this with you!

All proceeds benefit the HP Alliance!

"Accio Christmas," Accio Lumos

"Molly's Carol,"
The Veelas

"This Christmas," Tonks & the Aurors

"Home for the Holidays," Stephanie & the Quaffles

"Good Haul This Year," Humphrey Belcher and the Chocolate Cauldrons
"Imperio Father Christmas," Mulciber Zerstörer

Go here to get your holiday music!

This year we thank, as always, the awesome Paul DeGeorge, Frank Franco and Jordan Edwards and, making his first appearance on the Jingle Spells Production Team... The Wrock Snob. Thank you guys for all the work!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Yay! Purchased!

Posted by KayWeasley on November 30, 2011, 04:12 PM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

It keeps giving me “Error 99: This transaction cannot be accepted.” I find it oddly insulting when payment engines refuse to take my money. :) Is anyone else having this problem?

Posted by DeliaDee on November 30, 2011, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

Okay, I did it. I had to check out through google, though, which I am NOT happy about. Leaky Checkout just wouldn’t accept my order though. Kinda weird.

Posted by DeliaDee on November 30, 2011, 04:53 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

How does one check out through Google?

Posted by apm239 on November 30, 2011, 05:04 PM report to moderator

Eeeep! ‘Seen and Unforeseen’ is spelled wrong!
But Hoorah! Good list of songs this year! :D

Posted by Eva.Stormz on November 30, 2011, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Never mind. Figured it out. Shipping did not show up though which is a bit odd. Either way, lets hope Jingle Spells is on its way!

Posted by apm239 on November 30, 2011, 05:13 PM report to moderator

I’m having the same problem as DeliaDee. How do we check out through Google?

Posted by eibrab on November 30, 2011, 05:14 PM report to moderator
Me2_thumb

It’s a FIRE…sale..
Why has no one made this joke yet?

Posted by Bubblelicious749 on November 30, 2011, 05:15 PM report to moderator
N748806947_1021445_1986_thumb

I had the same problem so I ordered through Google, shipping did not show up on the order but I ordered anyway because I want a hard copy real bad! I hope it works!

Posted by Jake Neuman on November 30, 2011, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

awesome! good prices!

Posted by lovelle on November 30, 2011, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

eibrab, there is a button underneath the “Check Out” button that says “check out though google check out”. Just click that and it will put you right through. It’s nice to know I wasn’t alone in Leaky Check Out rejecting my money. :)

Posted by DeliaDee on November 30, 2011, 05:46 PM report to moderator

I honestly can’t pick a favorite amongst them.

Posted by . on November 30, 2011, 06:36 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Squee! I’ve been checking Leaky constantly over the past couple days in anticipation of this and now it’s here, hooray! :)

Posted by The Hufflepuff Giraffe on November 30, 2011, 07:42 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

My, my… It’s that time yet again. Wrapping up my 10th year visiting The Leaky Cauldron… The time has flown, and it has been fun! :+)

Posted by Won_Two on November 30, 2011, 11:02 PM report to moderator
350px-montypythoncastsmall_thumb

Bought the 5 disc collection, since I’ve never heard any of these before. Love what I’m hearing :D They’re great to listen to when studying for finals!
Keep up the good work!

Posted by Kneazlekoneko on December 01, 2011, 02:49 AM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?