LeakyNews.com

Happy Birthday, Dobby

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
June 28, 2011, 05:13 PM

The 28th of June marks the birthday of Dobby the House Elf! The calendar at JKRowling.com has been updated to reflect this special day. Please join us wishing Dobby a brilliant day and a new tea cosy.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

Happy Birthday Dobby- A Free Elf <3

Posted by RubeusHagrid on June 28, 2011, 05:25 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

I shall get you socks :-)

Posted by RubeusHagrid on June 28, 2011, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

happy birthday dobby the free elf!!! we <3 you!!! i had this on my calender and was celebrating all morning!

Posted by farewell_fred on June 28, 2011, 05:27 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Happy Birthday Dobby! A FREE ELF!
I have to get you the LATEST edition of socks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOBBY! Though not a book quote, I love his line ‘Dobby didn’t mean to kill anyone. Only maim, or seriously injure.’ Kreachers cool to, but Dobby, you take the cake! ( And rightfully so, afterall, it is his birthday!)

Posted by Hannah on June 28, 2011, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Happy birthday Dobby :)

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on June 28, 2011, 06:05 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday to my all time favorite Harry Potter character! Or as Dobby would say it “Have a very HARRY birthday!” i <3 Dobby!! R.I.P. Dobby :)

Posted by MrsGinnyMPotter on June 28, 2011, 06:11 PM report to moderator

Posted by MrsGinnyMPotter on June 28, 2011, 06:11 PM report to moderator

Posted by MrsGinnyMPotter on June 28, 2011, 06:11 PM report to moderator

“Dobby has no master! Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends.”
Happy Birthday Dobby. Love you<3 RIP
(My first comment on the Leaky Cauldron!!)

Posted by TheOtherHorcrux on June 28, 2011, 06:15 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Dobby. Love you<3 RIP
(My first comment on the Leaky!!)

Posted by TheOtherHorcrux on June 28, 2011, 06:15 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Dobby. Love you<3 RIP
(My first comment on Leaky!!)

Posted by TheOtherHorcrux on June 28, 2011, 06:15 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Dobby. Love you<3 RIP
(My first comment on Leaky!!)

Posted by TheOtherHorcrux on June 28, 2011, 06:15 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Dobby. Love you<3 RIP
(My first comment on Leaky!!)

Posted by TheOtherHorcrux on June 28, 2011, 06:15 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Happy Birthdat Dobby!!!

Posted by Won_Two on June 28, 2011, 06:16 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?