LeakyNews.com

Ultimate Fan Celebration for "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" July 14 at Grauman's Chinese Theater

Fans
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 12, 2011, 09:55 PM

The Los Angeles radio station, Power 106, will be hosting an ultimate fan celebration on Thursday, July 14 at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California.

According to a press release, the event begins at 9 p.m. and lasts until midnight, when the fans will then enter the cinema to watch "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2."

Fans at Grauman's will have the opportunity to win prizes such as t-shirts, hats, the soundtracks and much more.

"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" opens on July 15, 2011 in the U.K. and U.S.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Leaky_thumb

Wheee us Australians have already seen it, and it’s AMAZING !!!!!!

Posted by Ravenclawed on July 12, 2011, 10:36 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

great! nice to hear that

Posted by Dlcohm7 on July 12, 2011, 10:48 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

You are so Lucky! We’re just hoping to get tickets!

Posted by joeys_mommy on July 12, 2011, 10:57 PM report to moderator
Countyfair_thumb

I just missed those tickets! Sounds like a blast in any case. We’ll make our own party at the more local theatre, I’m sure. :)

Posted by robopkins on July 13, 2011, 12:04 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Dang it! Wish I knew about it sooner but i guess the AMC down the street will have to do. I can’t wait for July 14th! I’ve never been to a midnight premier and not one this special! <) =)

Posted by lupintonksteddyfan99 on July 13, 2011, 02:29 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

You are so Lucky!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 13, 2011, 04:08 AM report to moderator

Hehe the picture for this article is from the London premiere, the two girls on the right are my friends & one is a Leakyer =D

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on July 13, 2011, 05:06 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_capture_thumb

Going to midnight showing in U.S. It’s gonna be awesome!!!

Posted by sirius33 on July 13, 2011, 11:13 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_capture_thumb

Going to midnight showing in U.S. It’s gonna be awesome!!!

Posted by sirius33 on July 13, 2011, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_capture_thumb

Going to midnight showing in U.S. It’s gonna be awesome!!!

Posted by sirius33 on July 13, 2011, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_capture_thumb

Oops. Sorry.

Posted by sirius33 on July 13, 2011, 11:15 AM report to moderator

I’m going to watch it in two hours time in Norway!!! Im soooooo exited!!!!

Posted by Eliza Lovegood on July 13, 2011, 12:06 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

That sounds like a lot fun. :) But we’ll all be making own parties tomorrow night. I cant believe its so close!!!! XD

Posted by LunaLuver on July 13, 2011, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

I have to wait till Friday. Anyone I usually go with to the midnight show isn’t available for the midnight show. :-( That sounds like fun in California! Wish I could be there too.

Posted by Eeyore on July 13, 2011, 12:16 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

Wish I could be there. I have to wait until after school on Friday to see it :(
Although, I do get a three hour Potter party with my BFF beforehand so I guess that sort of makes up for it, and that day we’re on a field trip do we get let out early.

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on July 13, 2011, 01:16 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?