LeakyNews.com

Tickets Available for 14th August Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter Event at London's O2

Events
Posted by: Rosi
July 25, 2011, 01:14 PM

Empire BIG SCREEN have released individual tickets for the WarnerBros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter event, which will take place at The O2 in London on the 14th August (next month). A press release explains the event in more detail:

Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is a behind-the-scenes walking tour scheduled to open in Spring 2012. The unique tour will give visitors the first ever chance to visit the real Harry Potter film sets to learn more about the workings of the breathtaking special effects and the incredible animatronics, as well as experience the sheer scale and incredible detail of the sets used by the cast and crew on all the films.

Details for the UK’s most highly anticipated visitor attraction will be revealed in a special live showcase at Empire Presents BIG SCREEN event on Sunday, 14th August at 16:30 (GMT) within indigO² at London’s The O² and will be shared by special guests from the cast and crew from the most successful film series of all time, Harry Potter. The event will culminate with an exciting announcement that both film and Harry Potter fans will not want to miss.
Cast and crew will be present at the event's live showcase and tickets, at £10 apiece, can be bought on the Empire BIG SCREEN website at this link. You can also keep up with information about the event via the BIG SCREEN Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Harry_potter_seal_thumb

I wish I lived in London…that sounds like it would be fun!

Posted by Jacket on July 25, 2011, 01:44 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

squee finally a thing i can go to here in the uk am a happy bunny

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on July 25, 2011, 01:47 PM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

I want to go so bad!

Posted by AlecsWeasley on July 25, 2011, 01:48 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

I’m going to try and go!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on July 25, 2011, 01:51 PM report to moderator

hmm Ryanair here I come methinks…

Posted by DavidTheUnready on July 25, 2011, 01:55 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

damn i’m on holiday till the 15th, so not in england when there’s actually something happening here! GRRR.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on July 25, 2011, 02:14 PM report to moderator

Spring 2012? Yeah, that should hopefully be enough time to save and GO! What a great idea! I am so in love with set design, that this would be so freaking amazing to witness. :) Thanks for the 411!

Posted by emdash84 on July 25, 2011, 02:29 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I hope Leaky gets video of this for all of us who sadly cant go.

Posted by LunaLuver on July 25, 2011, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

What? Couldn’t they have said so a few weeks earlier? Like before I booked my trip to London? I’m going be there just a bit too early. And of course, I already missed the premiere. I suppose it will have to be Spring 2012 then. Sigh. I do hope they’ll announce those dates early though.
I do look forward to my trip, but I seem to have booked the wrong dates. I’m missing out on so many interesting things :o(

Posted by Tarana on July 25, 2011, 04:04 PM report to moderator

That would be so fun to go there! =]

Posted by . on July 25, 2011, 04:29 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

That would be so fun

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 25, 2011, 04:42 PM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

I know what I’m doing next time I’m in London…

Posted by HogwartsForever on July 25, 2011, 05:12 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

I wanna be there!!!!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on July 25, 2011, 06:31 PM report to moderator

great! I wanna could go…

Posted by camila_black08 on July 25, 2011, 07:06 PM report to moderator
From_start_to_finish_by_tian_cai-d33cmh1_thumb

i wish i could go…but at least i have dan in nyc :3

Posted by handhrfan18 on July 25, 2011, 07:18 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?