LeakyNews.com

Help the WB Shop Pick Their Next Harry Potter T-Shirt Design

WB Shop
Posted by: Stephanie_J
August 09, 2011, 05:55 PM

The WB Harry Potter shop has launched a survey for fans to pick the design for their next t-shirt which will feature the slogan "Mischief Managed."

Fans are given the choice of 4 different designs which they must rate on a scale of 1 to 5 with one being the lowest score and 5 being the highest. The survey can be taken at this link.

As a "thank you" to those who complete the survey, the WB Shop is offering $5 off the purchase of any Harry Potter merchandise.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Jenavieve_one_thumb

first comment ! oh so cool ! cant wait to vote !

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on August 09, 2011, 06:22 PM report to moderator
Stmungosspew_thumb

2nd comment!!! cant wait to vote!!!

Posted by ahaque521 on August 09, 2011, 07:08 PM report to moderator
Leelaharryginnyweb2_thumb

None of those designs really caught my interest… If I recreated this design, it’d be all black will a small handwritten-like font of “mischief managed” across the chest. Not all these needless graphics.

Then again, I’m a bit of a minimalist. (:

Posted by rαdιαnce° [WBM!] on August 09, 2011, 07:27 PM report to moderator

They are nice but I would like something more showcasing the HP world. Maybe footprints representing the map, or a wand perhaps… But still wonderful idea, I would wear all of them proudly.

Posted by AngeLaFay on August 09, 2011, 07:30 PM report to moderator

Posted by AngeLaFay on August 09, 2011, 07:30 PM report to moderator
L_5026d562d71364af831a80587a64c7da_thumb

AngelLaFay: I totally agree! I actually mentioned footprints in my suggestions too.

Posted by Nicole on August 09, 2011, 08:05 PM report to moderator
Promo_poster_thumb

Agree, they were all ok and I didn’t “5” any of them. I like the original mischief managed font and style tee…didnt see anything wrong with it. I suggested to the site a marauder’s map themed/styled tee, something like footprints would definitely be more along the theme than the current styles they have. Or maybe a shirt that’s entirely the map! :))

Posted by chobesoy on August 09, 2011, 08:17 PM report to moderator

Hey, just when the winner of the best T-shirt designer by a fan on Muse’s site was launched!

Posted by camila_black08 on August 09, 2011, 08:45 PM report to moderator

two days after…

Posted by camila_black08 on August 09, 2011, 08:49 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

oh cool!!! im voting!

Posted by sboyer06 on August 09, 2011, 08:50 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

oh cool!!! im voting!

Posted by sboyer06 on August 09, 2011, 08:50 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I cant wait to begin voting! :)

Posted by LunaLuver on August 10, 2011, 12:11 AM report to moderator
Neville_god_pic_thumb

Taking the test right now! Can’t wait for the results!

Posted by Tanderule on August 10, 2011, 01:43 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Why would you suggest a shirt which already exists?

Posted by YodatheHobbit on August 10, 2011, 01:52 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

cool i will voting!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 10, 2011, 04:06 AM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?