LeakyNews.com

Warner Bros. Announced the Harry Potter Wish List

Misc
Posted by: Mel
November 13, 2012, 08:54 PM

Along with a new and improved online Harry Potter Shop, Warner Bros. has announced improvements to their Harry Potter Wish List. Now fans can create a wish list for Harry Potter merchandise that their friends and family can view.

Many of the great new features on the Harry Potter Wish List include:

·         Wish Lists of favorite products for users to create and share with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter
·         Collections of officially licensed Harry Potter products for users to save on digital shelves that ‘magically’ expand
·         A revolving character carousel for each of the films in the beloved series
·         Film information including trailers, images, and character links
·         A shop which links to the new www.harrypottershop.com
·         Up-to-date brand and product information, including updates on The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Harry Potter: The Exhibition
·         Future promotions and sweepstake for Harry Potter fans of all ages!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Raven_avatar_thumb

I wish for a lifesized Grawp!

Posted by Won_Two on November 14, 2012, 12:03 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Oooh, I’m going to have to check all this out. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on November 14, 2012, 02:22 PM report to moderator

My wish is that WB stops putting out book and movie sets that cost $600 to $1000 that shouldn’t cost more than $200.

Posted by Ratorr on November 15, 2012, 03:54 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_2_thumb

I quite like the Wish List site. Pity that I don’t have a HP WB merch collection to show off on the digital shelves, though.

Posted by PixieQueen83 on November 18, 2012, 01:18 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I love love love that wishlist website, I’ve no idea why I got such a kick out of the character carousels from each movie but I really did! Makes me think WB isn’t gonna let the HP brand die out anytime soon

Posted by KiwiMcI on November 18, 2012, 07:12 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?