LeakyNews.com

JustJared.com Photoshoot and Interview with Evanna Lynch

Lynch
Posted by: Stephanie_J
June 01, 2012, 09:56 PM

JustJared.com has published a new photoshoot and interview with actress Evanna Lynch about her upcoming projects, her time on "Harry Potter" and other personal favorites. Since finishing Potter, Lynch filmed a part for a TV show, Sinbad, to air this summer on SKY.

Images from the photoshoot can be seen in the Leaky galleries. Read the complete interview at this link.

JJ: How did shooting TV compare to your film experiences?
EL: I was excited and nervous because it was the first thing I did since Harry Potter, so it was the first thing I kind of felt like, you know this is job. Harry Potter was my childhood and it felt very safe and this was something I was excited about. I wanted to work and meet new people.

JJ: Did you take anything from set?

EL: I didn’t steal any props. I collected all the call sheets (laughs) and I took the sign from my door that said my name. I wasn’t very daring.

JJ: Are there any books that you’d love to see get adapted into a movie?

EL: “The Hunger Games” is the big one for me recently. I don’t know, can I get back to you on that? I always liked that book, “Star Girl”. Have you heard of that one? She was very much like the character of Luna so that’s why I liked it. She was more damaged than Luna. I’m going to go look at my bookcase when I go home.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Yay, some Evanna news! XD I love her so much, she’s is practically like Luna brought to life. And her love of cats is something I just adore, being a hug cat lover myself. :) She looks lovely in the photoshoot, too.

Posted by LunaLuver on June 02, 2012, 02:08 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Evanna looks lovely!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 02, 2012, 05:45 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

She looks so pretty in that dress!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on June 02, 2012, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

She is so beautiful in those photos!

Posted by Acciobrooms on June 02, 2012, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

YAY! Good for Evanna! She looks so so pretty!

E_sunshine_gif_match_darke_moon_thumb

She does look beautiful, but shes all grown up looking!! :(

Posted by Elodie Eeylop on June 03, 2012, 08:22 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Good for her…

Posted by Won_Two on June 03, 2012, 11:05 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

Cool! Star Girl is said to be a cool book! haven’t read it but that would be interesting! Maybe she could play the girl! But I guess she’s too old for the role…

Posted by lovelle on June 06, 2012, 12:09 AM report to moderator

Stargirl is a great book… I think the characters are high schoolers so she could do the role if there was one.

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?