LeakyNews.com

"The Woman in Black" hits Number 1 on the Official Video Charts

News
Posted by: Catherine
June 25, 2012, 07:41 PM

Daniel Radcliffe's first post-Potter movie, The Woman in Black, has made it to the Number 1 spot on The Official Charts Company's Video Chart. Selling 200,000 copies in Blu-Ray and DVD, The Woman in Black is now Daniel Radcliffe's first chart-topping post-Potter project! The Official Chats Company reported on their website:

The actor, who started as the eponymous protagonist in 2011's two biggest selling DVDs and Blur-rays, debuts at Number 1 this week with new film The Woman In Black. The big screen adaptation of Susan Hill’s 1983 novel of the same name, which was written by Jane Goldman (Kick-ass) and directed by James Watkins (Eden Lake), has sold nearly 209,000 copies, relegating last week’s chat topper, The Muppets, to Number 3.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Th_ravenclawawesome_thumb

Cheers Daniel, you deserve it!!

Posted by La La Toadstone =:) on June 25, 2012, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nicely done!

Posted by Won_Two on June 25, 2012, 08:19 PM report to moderator
E_sunshine_gif_match_darke_moon_thumb

Hey-Hey, well done!!

Posted by Elodie Eeylop on June 25, 2012, 10:03 PM report to moderator

OH MY GOSH!!! I LITERALLY JUST FINISHED WATCHING IT FOR THE 11th TIME WHEN I SAW THIS!!!! :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH MY GOSH I LOVE DAN SOOOOOOO MUCH AND I AM SO PROUD TO SAY I AM HIS FAN AND HE DID SUCH A SPECTACULAR JOB WITH THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!! I AM SO HONORED TO SAY I AM ONE OF THE 209,000 WHO BOUGHT THIS!!!!!!!!! WOW I HOPE HE KNOWS HOW MUCH HE DESERVED THIS, HIS ACTING NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL DISAPPOINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GO DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by katelyner123 on June 25, 2012, 10:30 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

good movie, very creepy and sad at times, but very well written. awesome stuff! :D

Posted by hermy007 on June 25, 2012, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

and very well acted of course. :D

Posted by hermy007 on June 25, 2012, 10:43 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

agh,need to rent, sure Dan did great !

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on June 25, 2012, 11:39 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

Chats?! Well done Dan!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on June 26, 2012, 02:01 AM report to moderator
D_portrait_thumb

Oh no, another scary movie Elodie is going to make me watch!

Posted by DARKE: Antares Pyxis Black =:) on June 26, 2012, 03:14 AM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

i really want to see it………………but i probably wont be able to fall asleep for like a month afterwards i dont do to well whatchin horror movies……. oh well who needs sleep anyways XD

Posted by athena lupin on June 26, 2012, 10:43 PM report to moderator
Img_0027_thumb

Well done Dan! You deserve it!

Posted by EG101 *ROAR* on June 27, 2012, 07:49 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Way to go Dan!

Posted by budgie on June 30, 2012, 11:32 PM report to moderator

This movie was so scary… I liked seeing Dan, but not going to buy the DVD!

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 01:22 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?