LeakyNews.com

Wizarding World's New Merchandise

News
Posted by: Catherine
August 16, 2012, 08:39 PM

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter has a new selection of robes and stuffed animals in Hogsmeade stores. Voldemort, Snape, and Dumbledore robes are now available, as well as Hermione's Yule Ball gown. New stuffed animals include Baby Norbert and a selection of owls.

Dumbledore's robes

Snape's robes

Voldemort's robes

Hermione's Yule Ball gown

Owls

Norbert

Thank you to Daily Quibbler for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

Wow!These are so cool!Now I really have to get to the WW!I bet the costumes are really expensive though ;/

Posted by ResaPotter on August 16, 2012, 11:26 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Oh my Merlin I want Hermione’s dress!!!!! =D But I bet it costs quite a few knuts and gallons. The owls are so cute. I am going to spend so much money when I finally get to the Wizarding World! :)

Posted by LunaLuver on August 17, 2012, 04:17 AM report to moderator
Rachchloe_thumb

All the 21/2 year old I nanny wants is a plush dobby doll. She loves dobby, and yet none exist anymore. They used to have them a long time ago but now they are exceptionally expensive to buy second hand. They need those!

Posted by Rachezee on August 17, 2012, 07:00 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Oooh, I think I know somebody who covets those Snape robes! And her initials are VJ…

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on August 17, 2012, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

You know those alma mater decals that people stick on the rear windshields of their cars? Why isn’t there a Hogwarts version? They would sell millions of them.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on August 17, 2012, 09:32 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

@WeenyOwl, I was – ogling – having a look at them earlier. Unfortunately, I appear to lack both the cash ($195!) and the figure (especially the height) to carry them off.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on August 17, 2012, 09:46 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Foiled again! My attempt at striking through the word ‘ogling’ in my last comment failed to work. There must be some way of formatting these comments.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on August 17, 2012, 09:49 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

PS Weeny, is this the sort of thing you have in mind:

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on August 17, 2012, 09:53 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Ya, I know a couple of folks who would covet Snape’s robes as well…. Actually, if the quality of manufacture is good, the price is not really exorbitant I think.

Posted by Won_Two on August 17, 2012, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

No, V-J – I’ve seen ones advertised that say ‘Hogwarts Alumni’ or ‘…Graduate’ or ‘…Honor Student’ or ‘Hogwarts’ followed by the name of your house. But to look authentic it should just say ‘Hogwarts,’ with perhaps a small crest underneath, the way real university decals look. I did, however, find a guy online who’s making his own Hogwarts and Unseen University parking permit stickers that look pretty realistic!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on August 17, 2012, 11:45 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

That picture which is below the caption ’Dumbledore’s Robes’, doesn’t look like Dumbledore’s robes to me.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on August 17, 2012, 12:11 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I looked at the photo via the link given to the Daily Quibbler and you can look at them a bit bigger and Dumbledore’s robes look a bit better like that, they do seem to be a rather darker colour than the robes in the film though, and not really much like them.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on August 17, 2012, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

@Weeny, it’s clearly one of those things we don’t do in the UK.

@Moglet, there are clearer pictures here, but I think it must have been photographed in a very poor light. Otherwise our Albus would think it very dowdy, I’m sure.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on August 17, 2012, 12:32 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

I keep trying to post the link to the pictures I found, but Leaky won’t let me.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on August 17, 2012, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Though even more oddly, the posts that wouldn’t appear here display on my profile.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on August 17, 2012, 12:36 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?