LeakyNews.com

Exclusive: New Snape Stamp from USPS Limited Collection

News
Posted by: Melissa
November 15, 2013, 03:22 PM

Earlier this month WB announced it would be unveiling a special series of Harry Potter "forever" stamps with the U.S. Postal Service. Today we have an exclusive image from that collection:

The stamp booklet has 20 different images of fan-favorite scenes and beloved characters from the Harry Potter film series, including Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Professor Snape and more.

The stamps will be available online beginning on November 19 and are available on for pre-order on USPS.com/stamps now.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Gryfindor_lion_thumb

Nice, but not the best picture of Snape in my opinion.

Posted by Patronus 27 on November 15, 2013, 06:03 PM report to moderator
Hp_clocktower1_thumb

Every picture of Snape is the best picture of Snape!!!!!

Posted by Adella Black_1975 on November 15, 2013, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

I agree, Adella Black _1975 :)

Posted by siena on November 16, 2013, 10:55 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Woot woot, so excited!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on November 18, 2013, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

I’m totally getting these to send on my Christmas cards. lol

Posted by Mad But Happy on November 18, 2013, 10:15 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I pre-ordered em’… Local P.O.’s will sell out fast, & I was told once they were gone, they would be totally gone!

Posted by Won_Two on November 19, 2013, 01:24 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

I LOVE THIS IDEA, AND I PLAY TO BUY SOME FOR SURE!!!! YES SNAPE IS IN ONE OF HIS MORE SERIOUS LOOKS!!!! I AGREE, BUT ALAN RICKMAN IS SUCH AN AWESOME ACTOR, I ENJOY SEEING HIM IN PHOTO’S ANYWAY!!!! I LOVED HIM IN PRIDE & PREJUDICE ALONG WITH ALL OF THE MOVIES I HAVE SEEN HIM IN AND I KEEP LOOKING FOR ONES I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM IN YET!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on November 21, 2013, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

You mean Sense&Sensibility, Mistic Willow :)

Posted by siena on November 22, 2013, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

I read an article that stamp collectors in the US are not happy. They feel that stamps should only honor US works and are too commercial. Personally, as a US citizen, I feel that attitude is horrible. I’ll be buying these stamps. Considering the USPS seems to be always looking for money, a popular series like this will bring in a lot for them.
Love, love, love this idea.

Posted by Xyra44 on November 25, 2013, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?