LeakyNews.com

Emma Watson's Waxwork Model Unveiled at London's Madame Tussauds

Watson
Posted by: Mel
March 26, 2013, 08:45 PM

Today, a wax model of Emma Watson was unveiled at London's Madame Tussauds:

The 22-year-old Hermoine actress will be seated on a chaise lounge in the iconic tourist attraction, to allow fans to sit next to her.

Madame Tussaud’s Nicole Fenner said: “Emma is the perfect addition and we’re very lucky to add her to out A-List line-up.

"She's a true English rose known and loved by millions of film and fashion fans around the world."

You can see what Watson's waxwork figure looks like and read more about it here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Tumblr_mwfpc2fgyd1qan42po1_250_thumb
20964 Points

I hope Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas gets an Emma Watson soon!!!! Its amazing how much the wax figures look like the real thing.

Posted by LunaLuver on March 27, 2013, 03:09 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

The waxwork is a very good likeness.

Posted by Graymayne on March 27, 2013, 04:48 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It does look like Emma… However, I think it has aged her to about 30 or so.

Posted by Won_Two on March 27, 2013, 12:41 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

It’s a shame that whoever posted the article can’t spell ‘Hermione’ or ‘chaise longue’. It looks no worse than the average Madame Tussaud’s model, I’d say – i.e. recognisable once you’ve read the label!

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on March 27, 2013, 12:52 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

It looks more accurate than some of the waxwork figures I’ve seen pictured previously, but the skin colour seems rather yellowish, you’d think they could do better than that.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on March 27, 2013, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

Such a realistic model!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on March 28, 2013, 02:02 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

She looks a little bit older than her true self, but I think they’ve captured her pose and way of dressing. She looks good! :)

Posted by devilskinn on March 28, 2013, 06:01 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

@V-J I like your comment: publicly viewable spelling mistakes always make me mad!

Posted by devilskinn on March 28, 2013, 06:02 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

It looks very realistic to me. I like it.

Posted by molly43 on March 30, 2013, 11:25 AM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?