LeakyNews.com

Potted Potter Returning to NYC in May

Misc
Posted by: Mel
April 11, 2013, 08:43 PM

Potted Potter, a parody that summarizes all seven Harry Potter books in seventy minutes, is returning off-Broadway in May:

New York – The hit off-Broadway show Potted Potter: The Unauthorized Harry Experience – A Parody by Dan and Jeff returns for a 13 week engagement to off-Broadway’s Little Shubert Theatre (422 West 42nd Street) following a hugely successful North American tour.

Performances begin Thursday, May 30th and officially opens on Tuesday, June 4th.  This is a limited engagement through Sunday, September 1st, 2013.

Tickets can be purchased via Telecharge.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Th_ravenclawawesome_thumb

My son was sick again, so I missed the Harry Potter exhibit; maybe I will at least be able to go see this!! :)

Posted by La La Toadstone =:) on April 12, 2013, 07:39 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Would be nice if one of these ‘Potter events’ would for once come to the DC area…

Posted by Won_Two on April 12, 2013, 07:56 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

This was a very silly, fun show. I recommend it to anyone living within reasonable traveling distance.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on April 13, 2013, 07:46 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Sounds interesting and like something I wouldn’t mind seeing. I wonder how much it cost.

Posted by molly43 on April 25, 2013, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I just got an e-mail with a 20% discount code that people might be interested in using if they’re thinking of going to see ‘Potted Potter’ on its return engagement in NYC. You call the Little Shubert Theatre at (212) 947-8844 and mention the code PPNYTMS4. Good through May 30.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on April 26, 2013, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?