LeakyNews.com

Warner Bros. Studio Tour Diagon Alley Now on Google Maps

Misc
Posted by: Mel
July 04, 2013, 08:48 PM

Today, the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Twitter announced that you can now see Diagon Alley on Google Street View. Enjoy a glimpse into the studio here, and see if you can spot anything lurking in the shadows.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Great!

Posted by budgie on July 06, 2013, 09:30 AM report to moderator
Hogshead_thumb

That was fun! But what WAS that lurking in the alley? A death-eater? Very creepy. I was at WB Studios in May 2012 and I did not see that in the alley!

Posted by PollyC on July 06, 2013, 10:55 PM report to moderator
Hogshead_thumb

Oh…. and in this Google view, the door to Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes is open so that we have a close-up view of the girl I call Patsy, puking her pastille in a bucket! Ni-i-i-i-i-ce.

Posted by PollyC on July 06, 2013, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

That was SO COOL!! I notice they blurred the ends of the hallway so you couldn’t see the rest of the stuff. Clever! Haha. But seriously, this is nice for people who would never have a chance to go on the tour, otherwise.

Posted by Mad But Happy on July 07, 2013, 08:32 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very cool stuff…

Posted by Won_Two on July 07, 2013, 08:28 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Which Death Eater was that? Can anybody tell by the mask? I know that Lucius has one of those fancy wand holsters, but I don’t think that he’s the only Death Eater who does. I wonder why good guys in the Potterverse just have to keep their wands rattling around in their pockets (or tucked behind their ears, if they’re Luna).

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on July 08, 2013, 06:42 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I wonder if that dark archway is supposed to be the entryway to Knockturne Alley. You would think that there would be a street sign, though.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on July 08, 2013, 06:48 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

@Weeny (your first question): Perhaps because they’re not such big show-offs?

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on July 09, 2013, 07:06 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

(The Death Eaters seem to be a bit obsessed with looking the part, which I suppose rings true, since much of their power comes from intimidating people.)

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on July 09, 2013, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I don’t recall seeing the death eater either and i was there in June and December last year.Perhaps I should look at my photos!

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 09, 2013, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I wonder if it comes and goes. The first time I visited the Google Street View I didn’t notice anything in that spot, and I scrolled slowly through the whole scene.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on July 09, 2013, 06:29 PM report to moderator

That’s so cool. Diagon Alley was one of my favourite parts of the Tour, apart from the amazing Hogwarts model.

Posted by anne1 on July 19, 2013, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

That pretty cool :)

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on August 02, 2013, 04:23 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?