The York Daily Record carries

News
Posted by: Leaky
December 16, 2001, 02:12 AM

The York Daily Record carries yet another story of the controversy over Harry Potter and its suitability for youngsters.

As does The Brunswick News, with an article titled Harry Potter and the Children of Today.

From the National Post Online comes The Dark Side of Harry Potter, which offers the opinion that "adorable, unflappable, hopeful Harry grips us because, underneath all the magic, his story deals with one of childhood's worst fears -- losing one's parents."

The Unofficial Harry Potter Fan Club has compiled this list of names and addresses where to write the stars of the first Harry Potter movie. (Thanks to Muggle.Net for the link.)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Image_thumb

If you grow up with Harry, you will learn a lot of valuable lessons, and gain terrific insight. Plus, your imagination is sure to be in tact. And then, when and if you have children, you’ll be that much the ready for them :)

Posted by Smitch on November 13, 2009, 06:44 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

I grew up with harry and learned SOOO MUCH. like there are no words to even explain it. It gave me an interest in reading, writing, and enhanced my imagination. I would forever regret it, had i not grew up reading harry. My children will know the books inside out.

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 21, 2009, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 21, 2009, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 21, 2009, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 10:23 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 10:23 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 10:23 AM report to moderator

"We attacked a teacher... We attacked a teacher...," Hermione whimpered, staring at the lifeless Snape with frightened eyes. "Oh, we're going to be in so much [br]trouble --"