Junket Stuff

News
Posted by: Melissa
November 10, 2002, 02:02 AM

I've been meaning to upload these pics for quite a while now, so, sorry for the delay... you're all keeping me too busy! Anyway, press junkets are infamous for giving out cool stuff, and the HP one was no different - here are pics of what all the journalists at the HP junkets received:

All of it, notated for your viewing pleasure
A little bit of a closer look
The inside of the diary (and we will all be ignoring Melissa's girlish paraphrenalia holding the book open, yes we will. I swear it was a gift.)
Yes, I set this stuff up and took pictures, proving to myself once and for all why I do not work for the Sears Catalog. I had wondered, you see. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Image_thumb

Whaaaa! Where did this stuff go? I suppose you had to remove it eventually. Me sad.

Posted by Smitch on November 18, 2009, 01:50 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

^ me sad, too. they need to rebuff these links !

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 02:37 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

^ me sad, too. they need to rebuff these links !

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 02:37 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

^ me sad, too. they need to rebuff these links !

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 06:41 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

^ me sad, too. they need to rebuff these links !

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 06:41 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

^ me sad, too. they need to rebuff these links !

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 06:41 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

^ me sad, too. they need to rebuff these links !

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 06:41 PM report to moderator

A giant of a man was standing in the doorway. His face was almost completely hidden by a long, shaggy mane of hair and a wild, tangled beard, but you could make out his eyes, glinting like black beetles under all the hair.