Leaky Presents: Quizzes! And the HP IQ Test

124

Apr 16, 2006

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

Leaky is proud to present a new section: our Quizzes section, for all you HP quizmasters who love trying your hand at trivia and testing your personality in an HP-related way. This section will be expanded greatly upon in the near future: for now, we’ve got one, hard test for you to take. It scores out of 250, and most of the staff here got between a 110 and 160. It’s our first Harry Potter IQ Test, entirely trivia-based, about as hard as (or maybe even harder than) the W.O.M.B.A.T.s. You think you know your Potter? You might not think so after taking this; one of our most knowledgable collaborators got an “A” for “Acceptable” (113, if we recall). It takes roughly 20 minutes to take, and at the end you’ll get some nice artwork to put on your LJ/MySpace/Forum signature/blog/Xanga/whatever.
Most quizzes that will be in this section will either not be this hard, or will have nothing to do with difficulty at all (there is, of course, a Sorting Hat quiz on the way, as well as a “ship” – ‘relationship’ – quiz and a trivia quiz for each of the Harry Potter books) – but we wanted to challenge you all nice and heartily on the first time out. Have fun, and be sure to tell us what you get! (Click here to begin!)

11 Responses to Leaky Presents: Quizzes! And the HP IQ Test

Avatar Image says:

How do i take the test… need instructions please.

Avatar Image says:

We can’t use the quiz! When we press click here, it doesn’t work.

Avatar Image says:

I think the link is broken, it keeps directing me to your home page….?

Avatar Image says:

Please fix the link! =|

I found my results from years ago in my LJ, and I really want to take it again! It’s the best HP quiz I’ve ever taken.

Avatar Image says:

Is the link going to be fixed? i cant wait to take the quiz haha

Avatar Image says:

WTF fix da link!!!!

Avatar Image says:

please fix the link! I really want to take the quiz

Avatar Image says: 7otpdkwotb3hjow1 Avatar Image says: I LOVE the Harry Potter books!!!! There is absolutly no better books!!Avatar Image says: hey plz fix the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thnx!Avatar Imagephoenixes are in ravenclaw says: Can you fix this please??? All of the other quizzes are stupid and so easy I could do them in my sleep!

Write a Reply or Comment