New Photos of Trio, Evanna Lynch and Katie Leung for OotP Press Call

207

Jun 25, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

A press photo-op was held today in London to promote the release of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and there are some new photos of Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione), Rupert Grint (Ron), Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) and Katie Leung (Cho Chang) now online. The Associated Press has some good new photos, here, and GettyImages has a large batch of photos, here.

32 Responses to New Photos of Trio, Evanna Lynch and Katie Leung for OotP Press Call

Avatar Image says:

I love Evanna’s outfit! Well, and I love Evanna too!

Ya, she’s fab!!!

Avatar Image says:

I love Evanna’s outfit too! It’s so Luna! The rest of them look fabulous. I really like Emma’s dress and Rupert’s outfit is so cool. Dan looks quite handsome. And Katie looks quite pretty too.

Avatar Image says:

I think they all look great. Ijust wish they would include Bonnie, Mat, Oliver and James (who have a great scene in this movie) and representing the inquisitorial squad, Tom of course…..

Avatar Image says:

Rupert – HORRIBLE (Does he really think this hair looks good?)

Emma – Very pretty.

Dan – Looks VERY good, in my opinion (and never thought he was thaaat good looking, but his hair looks great).

Luna – (?) What’s with the hair?

Katie – Alright.

Avatar Image says:

All the girls look lovely. Wish Bonnie Wright and Matthew Lewis were there though.

Oh well.

Avatar Image says:

Emma dresses sexily, Katie dresses weird, although if Bonnie was there she would have been dressed weird too but would have managed to look dead sexy or damn cute; and I have no words for Evanna although she looks damn comfortable ( as opposed to Emma ;) Good to see them all together. Rupert is as usual in the background or trying to get there. What a range!!!

Avatar Image says:

I think it’s funny that Katie, Emma, and Dan all look dressed up and very nice, while Rupert and Evanna often seem to resemble Ron and Luna. Those two really are a lot like their characters, which I think is kind of cool. :)

Avatar Image says:

I must say that Rupert and Emma look fabulous. They’ve grown up so well together and complement each other. Their height matches and they should get more pictures together. I think Dan looks nice and lovely in his business suit and Katie is absolutely gorgeous. I like Evanna’s hair but not her outfit.

Avatar Image says:

Well, in my opinion, I think Dan, Emma and Katie look very good and appropiate for an event like this. I would look horrible with the dress Katie is wearing but she looks gorgeous with it. And Daniel is so handsome, those colors really suit him.

I don’t complain about anything because I think everyone is free to choose what they want to wear. And if they are fine with it, that’s all that matters. But I know that if Dan, Emma or Katie would wear too informal clothes, like Rupert and Evanna, they would be very criticized, which is unfair. Also if everyone will always wear the same clothes like Rupert, it would be very boring, so he should be grateful the others, even with their very definited styles, wear different things, so people are not bored and we are kept interested.

Avatar Image says:

Gotta admit that I don’t like what Yvanna or Katie are wearing- I hate those tights and I bet Yvanna felt underdressed compared to the other two, but I love that Yvanna has grown her hair! I love that look , although it is possible those are extensions. Rupert looks the same, no change. I bet if there was a close up of Dan, his eye colour would just pop! He wore a grey top in one of the behind the scenes interviews on the last DVD and his eyes were just brilliant, just ..wow! I love the different tops he’s wearing in the different interviews too. He could model.

Avatar Image says:

I want purple stockings now.

Avatar Image says:

I want purple stockings now.

Avatar Image says:

lmao@ Evanna’s clothes! She is totally Luna I love her.

Avatar Image says:

Why does that boy always look like he is wearing clothes that he recently slept in? And why doesn’t he do something with that hair?!

Avatar Image says:

Wow. Dan looks incredible! That suit and tie really look nice on him. I like the look of a dark shirt and a light colored tie. He wears it well. It’s very flattering.

Emma and Katie dressed up nicely, I see. Evanna looks so much like Luna it tickles me pink.

Ah, Rupert…well, he never looks any different so… I suppose that’s his style.

Avatar Image says:

Evanna didnt even say a word. haha

Avatar Image says:

Dan looks great in that suit (is he wearing jeans?). Anyway I like it, he suits dark colours and I like his hair. Emma and Katie look great. Rupert as ever. Evanna mmmm… yes, quite Luna.

I get the impression that the girls were having trouble with their hair and the wind that day!

Avatar Image says:

dan:great and cute emma:beautiful and cute evanna:cute.she similar rapunzel katie:beautiful rupert:not bad

Avatar Image says:

I agree, Bat Bogey. We never see much of Tom, do we? I wonder why.

Avatar Image says:

Oh my God. I just died and was reincarnated. Can you believe that the movie is barely two weeks away????? and to think that I had my countdown when there wwere more than 365 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Dan, Emma and Rupert look fabulous!!!!!!! I love Emma’s green dress, Rupert’s outft in the media introduction photo batch and Dan….well what can I say. Though you know, I’m glad to see that Rupert finally seems to giggle a lot now. Earlier he wouldn’t smile that much. But look at him now….he looks so handsome and grown up! All three of them do. However, I must add, frankly, that I never much liked Katie. And even though I really like Evanna, sometimes her dressing sense just stumps me. I can’t belive that so many of you are going to be at the premieres and get to see these awesome people, while I’ll just have to make do with sitting here and fantasising about the whole thing. Melissa, PLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE do come up with a great report of the premiers and some superb pics as always, OK????You’re my last hope now….even thopugh I’m sure the pics cannot give the actual feeling of the events, they at least …well, make us feel better.

Avatar Image says:

Trio those moaning about not seeing enough of Tom felton or Bonnie Wright, you’ll probably see far more of them when HBP promo comes around because their characters become more important in terms of Harry’s story. In the meantime, they’ew not as important (in Harry’s story) as Luna or Cho (i.e The Kiss). They all look lovely and I LOVE that Evanna and Rupert havn’t ‘conformed’ to some ideal and just gone for comfort. Saying that, Emma dna Katie both look beautiful.

Avatar Image says:

Here is the GettyImages URL : http://editorial.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=74695878

Avatar Image says:

They all look a bit strange together IMO. Katie needs to eat something, Dan looks the same (love the hair though), Rupert looks the same, Emma is the glamorous one and she’s the one who probably won’t carry on acting! and Evanna, her outfit is great, she’s beautiful too.

I really just wanna see the bloody film. I’m bored with this promotional stuff, there’s nothing new, stop the promotionals, let’s just get to the film!

Avatar Image says:

I think that Evanna’s outfit is just plain sad…and disturbing

Avatar Image says:

I really want Emma’s black dress it looks amazin, and Dan does look hot in the suit but why is Rupert back to that gay hair again, get it cut like it was in the movie

omg! I love Rupert Grint! :]

Avatar Image says:

Why is Bonnie Wright never included? I don’t believe that the character of Luna is more important than that of Ginny.

Is it an oversight, was she simply unavailable or is she deliberately being left out?

Avatar Image says:

Today I saw some video and photos of the trio from the OOTP press conferences.

Dan was GREAT and once again showed his intelligence and wonderful sense of humor.

Rupert, as always, was Rupert although he did seem a little more talkative. But I would LOVE to see him in something other than jeans and a T-shirt. I know casual is in fashion, but just once Rupert, PLEASE try a pair of “proper” slacks!

Emma was as bright and thoughtful as ever. But Emma’s fashion style has been transformed to a more “grown-up” look. Emma is a lovely girl, but I wonder if she is not becoming that “Big Blond Bouffant” she spoke of at Oxford University last year. If so, Hollywood will LOVE her!

Avatar Image says:

Evanna looks awful that outfit is soo stupid. I think this girl so desperatly wants to BE Luna. Emma looks cute, Katie looks nice, Dan looks all right and Rupert looks okay. But Evanna, come on dear, you ARE not Luna.

Not like I think Luna would where that, goodness Luna isn’t a freak. She is just different.

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: She is SO Luna!

Write a Reply or Comment