Occlumency Clip from OotP Airing on “The Insider” Show

239

Jun 25, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Longtime TLC reader Christina owled to say that a new clip from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix just aired on syndicated entertainment program “The Insider.” This was a clip from the Occlumency scenes with Professor Snape (Alan Rickman) and Harry (Dan Radcliffe). Also broadcast were new footage of Professor Umbridge (Imelda Staunton) as well as new photos of Luna (Evanna Lynch), with some brief sound bites from actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry) and Emma Watson (Hermione). If anyone has video of this please send it in!

Thanks much Christina!

31 Responses to Occlumency Clip from OotP Airing on “The Insider” Show

Avatar Image says:

Cool, I wanna see it. 15 days!!

Cool! first?

Avatar Image says:

I so want to see that. I hope someone puts it up on the internet soon.

Avatar Image says:

I’m hitting myself right now b/c I was going to watch that show but decided not to. I hope it comes online soon

Avatar Image says:

I watch it to sometimes, but specially now because of exactly all the new OotP stuff that’s coming out! Better be online by the end of today! :D

Avatar Image says:

Omg i kno i saw it! but i was in the gym wen i saw it so i couldnt hear a thing! they give repeats in the morining at 9:30 eastern time so im definately seeing it! but bad news is i have no camre so it would be goo if some puts in youtube!! (:

Avatar Image says:

That Laura Spencer person is a moron… “Will Luna Lovegood rival Cho Chang for Harry’s affection?”...or some other such nonsense. Whoever wrote her script has obviously never read the books, or is just trying to interest the “movie only” crowd. Other than that it was a great clip! -B

Avatar Image says:

I was able to get the clip, and I just put it up at YouTube. I’m just waiting for it to finish processing.

Here’s the clip:

Avatar Image says:

Thanks for the link. Every new little clip gets me even more excited than I already am! Can’t wait – it’s going to be AMAZING!!!

You can watch it at http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZvETnqDb68c

Avatar Image says:

Stop Umbridge before she stabs Harry? HELLO she’s holding a wand not a knife if anything she’s about to curse him ::shakes head:: And I agree with the whole will Luna steal Harry from Cho have we read the books people?

Avatar Image says:

stupid lady talkin rubbish…...... they should fire her.

Avatar Image says:

These entertainment shows are so insipid. If this is the depth of knowledge they have on any particular subject it just goes to show how empty and vapid these shows really are.

I think Warner should beg these shows not to do any voice over on their clip.

Avatar Image says:

The occlumency scene is sure to be awesome! Thanks for the link. You know, they really need to fire someone and get someone who knows a thing or two about movies.

Avatar Image says:

It’s times like these where it pays to be on the west coast and 3 hours behind! I heard about it and was able to watch it at 7:30 when it came on, and was just as shocked to hear that stupid lady talking about luna as a possible love interest. I think I may have shouted some inappropriate things at the tv actually. But the occlumency scene did look pretty cool.

Avatar Image says:

My favourite comment on youtube

“Who knows! Maybe if Harry survives the stabbing, he can get together with Luna and battle the evil Lord Snape!”

Sums up the “insiders” commentry lovely. Well done who ever wrote it.

Jeez they’re morons on that show. Great clips tho.

Avatar Image says:

Cool clip—thanks. You just have to ignore everything that Laura Spencer is saying. What an idiotic commentary. “Will Professor Umbridge stab Harry and Hermione?” Oh, please.

But I was so glad to see some of the Occlumency lesson—just hope they have several to show that it was more than just one try for Harry.

Avatar Image says:

Strangely, Youtube’s not working for me.Can anybody put the clip in the Leaky galleries?

Avatar Image says:

Bezn – I sent the file in last night. So it may show up in the galleries.

Avatar Image says:

The way they do the Occlumency lessons are really cool. I like how its quick and it was neat when they showed voldy in the suit, then rewinded it quickey and repeated it.

Avatar Image says:

Hahahaha stab Harry, then he hooks up with Luna to fight the Lord Snape lol. Whoever wrote that, should be ashamed of themsleves hahah

Avatar Image says:

someone has not been reading the books. hehe still that scene was awesome, can’t wait to see the full thing!

Avatar Image says:

I saw that clip-it looked great! Incidentally, regarding that Harry and Luna thing, someone else said that it was quite hinted at. They also got that H/L vibe- did Harry like Luna or something like that. Should be interesting to see.

Avatar Image says:

It’s not Laura Spencer’s fault that such an idiotic thing was said about Harry and Luna. We gotta understand that there are writers that take care of that kind of stuff. She’s just…saying her lines.

Avatar Image says: You can view the preview below Avatar Image says:

Sorry embeding did not work the link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvETnqDb68c

Avatar Image says:

Thank you all for the link!

Daniel Radcliffe and Alan Rickman are great!

But the person who wrote the script the host was reading… what the…? come here! we will write what you should to say! for free!

Avatar Image says:

I will not watch….I will not watch…..I will not watch…. With all the stills and trailers, I want to save some of it for first time viewing in the theatre.

Avatar Image says:

Wow, this is quite interesting. The Luna girl looks pretty spunky.

Still Harry should go out with Cho or Hermione. Both hot, and the movies so far seem to have hinted at it.

Not the ginger girl tho… Ugh.

That Alan Rickman is a pretty cool, dude. He was funny in Dogma.

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: The hosts comments were 'special" to say the least!

Write a Reply or Comment