PotterCast 95: Tucson, Arizona

113

Jun 26, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

PotterCast 95 trucks on (with a new truck) to Tucson, Arizona, the next stop on our summer tour for PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast! To listen, just hit the “Play” button on the right side of the page (—>), or use iTunes, or direct download.

Live from Tucson, Arizona:

- The big 5 questions: Harry will Live!, Trust Snape, Harry is not a Horcrux, Harry will not return to school, We will go behind the veil?
- Will Hermione take her N.E.W.T.?
- Stump John Noe
- PacMan has nothing on the Death Eaters
- The Sun is Hufflepuff
- Helga Hufflepuff and the House Elves (again)
- A third Prophecy?

RT: 0:59:58

Editor: Stede Bonnett

PotterCast’s Summer of Seven Tour
HarryPotterSeven.com
Harry and the Potters
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download (26 MB).
Direct download low-bandwidth (7 MB).

To see photos from this live PotterCast, go here in our Image Galleries! If you have photos from the event that you’d like to share, please email us at [email protected]

Remember you don’t need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

23 Responses to PotterCast 95: Tucson, Arizona

First!

You really have to fix the comments. I like to use the test only page but I cant see all the comments there

Avatar Image says:

I live in Mexico, very close by from Tucson!!! I wish I had known before to drop by and say hello :(. Are you ever planning going back there?

*text-only

JONh STUMPED…no IT CANT BE TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEE >.<

Avatar Image says:

It’s a bit difficult to listen if nothing works. It isn’t on my Itunes list. It’s just up to 94. I usually don’t have problems but I tried every link on the page and can’t get it to load or play.

Avatar Image says:

Of course Harry lives! There’s a theme park coming out! What kind of investors would build a theme park around a dead hero?

Avatar Image says:

The pottercast button on the right side of my screen hasn’t worked since #92. What’s up? It’s been the only method I’ve ever used.

I’m in this show!!!!

And I’m the one that got to stump John!!!!!!!! This was totally rocking!!!!

We had a lot of fun!!!

Hufflepuff… The SUN?!? O.o SUE PWNS AGAIN!!! Hahahahaha!!! XD

Avatar Image says:

Btw…. the canon question for John was about the amount of the bet the Twins gave to Bagman in the Quidditch World Cup, but you cannot hear it properly because they didnt hand me a microphone…..

I know that because I was the one who asked the question….

Avatar Image says:

Umm… so… the Harry and the Potters intro rap… thing… sort of cute the first time, but I hope it’s just a “special intro” for the road shows. ;)

Maybe that means I’m getting old. Anyway, off to listen to the rest of the show, while I consume my afternoon snack!

Avatar Image says:

“I know that because I was the one who asked the question…”

Ummmm. brag much??

Does anyone else have the same problem…I can’t get 92,93,or 94 on itunes…and My computer wont let me listen to it on the player…=[

Avatar Image says:

Haydenn, I’m not bragging…...

Avatar Image says:

Oh please. Saying you asked John a question is hardly bragging. Now if she’d said she’d asked someone famous a question, that would be different…

but anyway, i was there, sweet show.

Avatar Image says:

Im sorry guys these are getting mopre boring everytime.

there is faaaar to much stuttering and hesitation and nowhere near enough talk about the movies for my liking.

im sorry to say

Avatar Image says:

“I say this, because I could be making all up, and maybe telling you other stuff, but I’m trying to be a good fellow PC listener, and make a bit more comprehensible the show…”

okay…so I’ll take that as you were making it all up…and I shouldn’t belive you…alright, i just wont belive you then.

btw…um, nice icon…

Avatar Image says:

OH YAY! I’m going out of town first thing in the mornin,this is gonna be great for the looong car ride! If only i can stop myself from listening to it tonight! lol :-)

Avatar Image says:

Danae, thanks for letting us know what your question was. That does indeed clarify! (I was thinking it had something to do with the exchange rate or something.)

Avatar Image says:

I can’t download it on iTunes either! It only goes up to 94. Heeeelp!

Haydenn,

Duh!

How did I miss you Meghan??! But we did had a blast!!!! I hope they came every year….

And btw, iTunes hates me because somehow erased this PC and it’s not on the feed…...

Lol, hi Danae!

Yeah, you took a picture of me and my friend—I was also the one who asked the stupid question from the book (Melissa accused me of reading, lol).

So now you have a witness to your question asking! :p

I hope they come again too—I’m lucky I got to go to both! I did the duel in the one in Chandler (and won, naturally).

Haydenn,

Leave Danae alone. I was at the Tucson podcast, too, and sat right next to her. I don’t know her in any other way, but I DO know that she asked John that question. She’s not trying to brag, trust me.” now you need someone to fight your battles for you…niiiiice.

Write a Reply or Comment