Borders’ ‘Harry Potter TV’ Channel

112

Jul 04, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Borders, who have recently covered a number of events from last May’s Phoenix Rising conference, now have a new feature on their website, ‘Harry Potter TV’, or simply, HPTV. This channel currently features four new videos, from conference of last May, where we get to experience some fantastic wizard rock supplied by the bands The Whomping Willows and The Draco and the Malfoys, watch some sports coverage of what sure is to be a modern sports classic, the ‘Borders Riverside Quidditch Classic’ and see our own Melissa Anelli on the streets of New Orleans asking fans about some of the most pressing questions on our minds in the lead up to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

This channel along with other Harry Potter/Phoenix Rising content can be viewed right here and the previously released ‘Great Snape Debate’ Panel and ‘Harry Potter Book Club’ Discussions are on the site as well.

Enjoy!

22 Responses to Borders’ ‘Harry Potter TV’ Channel

Wow Edward, so much so fast. My brain is overloading…howa re you coping :p

Avatar Image says:

this is so cool! July 11 and 21 are getting closer and closer every second!!

Avatar Image says:

just 6 and 16 days to go. When the DH countdown reaches 3 days…off goes the net/phone/tv/radio and the newspapers shall either be cancelled or not bought at all.

Avatar Image says:

Wow! Only 16 days to go to DH. I can’t wait to get in line with all the other Potterheads in London!

Avatar Image says:

perhaps I will see you then..who knows

Avatar Image says:

Silvermoon, I am with you … TV off, no Internet browsing, and no watercooler chit chat with the other Potterheads at work … I am declaring a spoiler free zone!

Can’t wait to open the book and drink it all in … slowly!

Too bad it’s the last! ... oh well, I am voting for “Hogwarts, A History!” as the next big awaited publication!

I’m personally pushing for Harry Potter and the Midlife Crisis :p

Avatar Image says:

Hey you guys, the hbo first look is online at youtube. you guys have to see the second part of it, they show dumbledore and voldemort fighting, it looks so freakin’ awesome! Here’s the link if anyone wants to see it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdhCrpVR9sk

Avatar Image says:

Wow this was great!! So nice to be able to see video! Wish I could’ve been there!

You just blew my mind.

Avatar Image says:

Melissa, you’re amazing—way to find real fans! Although, at a convention, I think that’s all you’ll find _

Yay for Harry Potter—its been one hell of an amazing decade.

Avatar Image says:

Wow sweet! Go Melissa! Way to get out there and really man Harry Potter has been part of so many lives its bittersweet its ending is so close!

Avatar Image says:

Gah, PR was such an amazing time! Well done, Melissa. : )

Avatar Image says:

That’s so cool. The coolest part is my dad sent me an email that Borders had some cool new HP stuff. He is so excited about the book and movie, it’s insane. He rocks.

Avatar Image says:

Melissa, congratulations. You truly must be loving being a Harry Potter fan right now (we all are :))!

Avatar Image says:

I saw this channel on Tuesday. It’s a great new addition and shows how big the fandom really is!

Avatar Image says:

Did you guys ever see the HP spoof on unencyclopedia? Its pretty funny but be warned. They mention a certain book 6 spoiler over and over.

Avatar Image says:

I can’t believe it’s almost over…everytime I come to Leaky or any HP fansite, I choke up…What am I going to do without Harry?? That’s why I’m going to drag out DH for as long as I can…

sniff

Avatar Image says:

Yes, these were all very nice. But, where are the rest of the vlogs you all keep mentioning? I’m still waiting to see them.

I especially liked Melissa walking around New Orleans asking people’s opinions.

Avatar Image says:

aw there should totally be a digital Harry Potter channel, why watch anything else on TV

Avatar Image says:

I can’t wait to see it. After attending Phoenix Rising and getting to hang out with TLC staff while working on the Habitat for Humanity House, I think it’s awesome. Bravo Melissa! It was awesome watchi the Riverside Quidditch Classic and wrocking out with all the wizard wrockers at Storyville. It was a magical moment for me! Thanks TLC staff! Squee!

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: Never did see that...

Write a Reply or Comment