115

Aug 08, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

A young teen fan of the Harry Potter series was arrested after it was discovered he had posted online a complete, yet unofficial translation in French of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The Guardian reports a 16 year old boy from Aix-en-Provence, France was too impatient to wait for the official French translation of the novel. The high school boy then set about making one himself after the English versions were released on July 21 and soon the “first chapters were available for download a few days after the book came out in July and the complete text was online within days…Police said they were ‘particularly surprised’ by the quality of the pirate version, which they said was “semi-professional.”

The teen was kept in custody overnight and has since been released pending further investigation. The official French translation of the book,”Harry Potter et les reliques de la mort,” is still being formally translated and will not be available until October.

Thanks to Rebecca, Pruneau and all who emailed!

168 Responses to Teen Arrested for Posting Illegal French Translation of “Deathly Hallows” Online

Avatar Image says:

i would be so mad if it was ruined for me like that

Avatar Image says:

Poor guy… What about the people who scanned the whole book and posted everything online before July 21th? That was worst.

Thats hilarious!!!!

Patience, patience…

Avatar Image says:

Hmmm…lemme get this straight…he couldn’t wait for the FRENCH version…but could understand enough English to translate the UK Version??? Sounds like someone was trying to make a profit off his translated version…in which case…he deserves a decent amount of punishment.

Avatar Image says:

instead of booking him they should hire him! And they say teens are lazy, LOL. I know it’s criminal but it’s not like he was making money off of it. He was sharing the results of a lot of work. He didn’t ruin it for anyone as people are going to read the real translation later and they have a choice of whether or not to read his version. The only people who hurt from this are the publishers who take so long to produce the official translation—although the fans will buy that one whether they read another translation on-line or not.

Avatar Image says:

“Police said they were ‘particularly surprised’ by the quality of the pirate version, which they said was “semi-professional.” “

And yet the official translation is still being translated. Am I alone in thinking they should hire this guy to do it for them?

Avatar Image says:

Bad little Frenchy boy. He’s lucky this isn’t 1793 and the guillotine is still in use…

Avatar Image says:

Even if HE wasn’t profiting…he deserves a hefty fine to deter this in the future…his translation can be downloaded by anyone who wants to make a bundle and sold to people who is desperate enough to pay for it…which I imagine would be many.

Avatar Image says:

Wierd. You’d think he would just read the English edition he had. Le him be Hanged, Drawn, and Quartered! Joking. Its good to see loads more new coming in now! I need something to look forward to after school starts!

Avatar Image says:

I’m on the fence with this one…

I am reminded of the HBP incident when someone yelled “SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

You can’t punish them because they are free to speak their mind, freedom of speech, etc.

But as far as typing a published work. That is different, I suppose.

But to go as far as arresting him? Just slap him with a fine and embarrass him on national television or something…

Make him face Jo, herself.

Actually, he shoul;d have to work off his debt by being her personal maid for a month!

laughs evilly

Avatar Image says:

That sucks, I feel good for him, I mean he obviously wanted to help other fans, and it sounds like he need a pretty good job. Let him go, stupid police! Well I hope he gets out pretty soon.

Avatar Image says:

I give him credit for doing it well and doing it fast. As far as spoilers, I’d be very surprised if everyone in any of the non-English speaking countries has not already been very spoiled since the story has been out so long anyhow.

If anything, he should get a slap on the wrists.

Avatar Image says:

I really don’t understand why this boy was singled out(unless he was careless enough?) and why this is headline news. Russian translators got first six chapters ready before the book even came out. And thousands upon thousands of people uploaded and downloaded copies of the book, and still do; this boy is just a drop in the ocean. It seems rather pointless to me.

And any talk of profit is insubstantial – it’s Internet. A few words in Google, and the book is on one’s hard drive, if he so wishes. For free. Who and how would profit from an illegal translation? Oh, these Muggles…

Avatar Image says:

Are they just trying to make an example of him? I mean, I haven’t heard anything about all of the other people sneaking it online. He shouldn’t have done it but come on, who wouldn’t feel bad for the French kids that don’t get it until October?

Avatar Image says:

He translated the entire book in just a few days? Man, that kid must have been burning the candle at both ends.

That’s dedication!

Avatar Image says:

lol they should’ve just taken it off the net, given him a fine and hired him to do it properly xD

Avatar Image says:

What? That is so stupid, instead of arresting him they should give him a job translating the book. While those french translators are taking until October, he got it done in a matter of days.

Avatar Image says:

Well, I would probably DIE if my language version hadn’t been out yet. I don’t blame him one bit! However, he probably should have kept the translation to himself.

Avatar Image says:

now dats bloody well absurd,he just wants 2share wit his fello fans.all they had 2do was reprimand,he didnt do dis 4money.I feel sorry 4d publishers but it`s their fault,d translated copies should`ve bin out by now,n they say teens r lousy,dis sucks.I demand these Muggles be tortured by the Ministry of Magic 4 maltreatin a Harry Potter fan

Avatar Image says:

While I do hope all the kid gets is a stern warning, or even whatever the French equivalent to “community service”, I do however really think what the kid did was wrong. Impatience isn’t an excuse, regardless if it’s for profit or not, for pirating the book and putting it out there.

Avatar Image says:

Well, on one hand I guess it’s illegal to do that, but on the other hand, what about those poor people who can’t read english,and have to wait until October to get the book? I mean, I’m sure by then someone’ll have ruined it for them. I want to know why it’s taking 3 months for the official translation to come out. Why can’t it come out at the same time as the English version?

Avatar Image says:

What I don’t understand is why they can’t seem to release them all at once?? I mean surely they knew something like this would happen?

Avatar Image says:

Well, I am going to give this kid the benefit of the doubt and say that he was most likely not seeking profit from this venture. Perhaps it is because I am an anime fan, but I think that the arrest and overzealous prosecution of cases like this are rediculous. It is reminisient of the american controversy concerning a trend called “fan-subing.” American fans of Japanese anime series are often forced to wait years upon years for a series to finish being subtitled into english, if it is ever subtitled at all. Indeed, some of the best anime is obscure and therefore unlikely to ever be released in America. Therefore, friendly people who speak both Japanese and english will translate and subtitle the series, releasing it for free via CD-R, DVD-R, and, most commonly in recent years, the web. This seems to be the same thing to me. A kid who took time to help out other French-speaking people around the world who can’t speak english read the book without having to wait until october. Can you imagine trying to remain spoiler free until october, knowing the book is out? A translation like this won’t hurt sales significantly. Most fans will still want to read the real version and have the real book. This is just something to get it to them, however dirty.

-Fish

Avatar Image says:

This kid shouldn’t be punished at all. Copyright laws are there to prevent profit loss. However, there’s no shortage of profit on Harry.

France should already have a copy. Instead of spending money on lawyers to prosecute fans, publishers should spend money on translators. Then everyone would be happy.

In my opinion, this kid represents Harry Potter. He shirks the rules, finds the truth, and makes the world a better place.

Avatar Image says:

wow,a sixteen year old boy could translate an entire novel in several days? He must either be really smart or have too much time on his hands. You would think if that was possible a prffessional translater could do so in several hours and this wouldn’t even happen.

Avatar Image says:

Um, I translated half of OotP for my friend, should I be punished too?

Why don’t you try to understand the boy? Spoilers were almost everywhere before the premiere, and literally everywhere after the premiere; and people have to wait for translation for months while using internet and going out and meeting english-speaking people.

Did he spoil? No, because he posted excellent translation of the whole book and prevented some from being spoiled from other sources. Did he try to make money? NO, he did for others. Did he reduce profits of the French publisher? Well, did YOU decide to not buy the book after reading the photographed copy online?

And the person who photographed the book and posted the epilogue is fine and happy, huh?

Avatar Image says:

I don’t know why one country gets the translation in October and the other (like here in Holland) in November… I’m glad I read the book in English, a pity that the fans who can’t speak or understand English will have to wait so long for the translation.

Avatar Image says:

I was thinking the same thing. If this kid could do it in a couple of days and make is look semi-professional, why is it coming out in October? They should hire this kid. I agree that the guy that scanned the pages of the English verion was way worse.

Avatar Image says:

And French readers are lucky, with the translated book that is going to be published in October; Italian readers have to wait until January 2008, and only because an earlier release of the Harry Potter book would ruin other publishers’ sales during the pre-Christmas shopping period. And, unlike many other publishers, Salani, that owns the rights for Harry Potter in Italy, refuses to publish the paperback editions for GoF, OOP and HBP, even if it’s been years since they’ve been first release d (the first three books got the paperback editions, but they actually cost as much as the hardback ones before their release – so, no real change). Of course fan translations are illegal, but having to deal with such publishers (I’m not speaking about the French one here – I don’t know anything about it), I support them thoroughly.

Avatar Image says:

Makes me wonder if he was paid to do it for a group who stood to profit from it. When he got busted, they disappeared into the darkness.

Avatar Image says:

Well, I am a latin fan of the series and I can completely understand this boy…How could I wait until March 2008 (worst than october), when Salamandra (Spanish Editorial of HP) will publish the book????...I can’t even think about it!!!!...Obviously I read it from a fan translation and I am so thankful with the people who translate it!!!!!

I’m 100 agree with Maria, pawnblue, Ania and Erica

Avatar Image says:

I can see why he did it. I am in Turkey now and people are dying to know what happens and the official translation doesn’t come out till fall! It is so difficult avoding spoilers, so people would want to read the book for themselves in their own language. Speaking of spoilers, in Turkey a newspaper I was reading (before I’ve finished the book) had a headline (on one of the inside pages) that said “Harry kills Voldemort, loses a few friends in the effort” Just. Not. Fair.

Avatar Image says:

I don’t understand why this is against the law. The same people who read the French translation could have just as easily found the English version and had it translated by someone else, which wouldn’t have made anyone blink an eye. It can’t really be a “spoiler policy” violation, since the book was already released (though granted in another country). The only thing I guess you could arrest him for is an IP infringement. Bummer. I hope he at least gets a light sentence.

Avatar Image says:

While I don’t condone what the teen did, I think his talent should be recognized and properly channeled (after he serves a long detention with Fleur writing lines … in English and Francais).

Avatar Image says:

Lol that’s funny. But I can’t totally see why he’d do it, if I didn’t have my copy and I knew that there were tons of people who already knew how the story ended, I’d be super impatient for the translation.

Avatar Image says:

Has anyone read a false version of DH on the net?

Avatar Image says:

Oh and don’t mind my English, my first language is French ;)

Avatar Image says:

Wow, I am impressed. Sure he would have lead a few people astray with a couple of wrongly translated words (like the created words which have no direct translation), but hats off to him for some impressive work.

and I don’t feel it is a spoiler because with DH out in the English speaking countries there is little chance of someone not knowing the ending by now.

Avatar Image says:

It’s unfortunate that a bright, talented, and obviously serious HP fan is taking heat for this. As elsewhere pointed out, it was a very “Harry” thing to do (well, given the academic nature of the task, perhaps more of a “Hermione” thing to do!). I don’t pretend to know anything of the laws involved (and note there were none cited, at least not in TLC’s summary), but it seems the only entity being harmed is the French publisher. And all but casual fans are going to buy the book anyway.

Avatar Image says:

HAHAHAH. I know it was wrong of him, but maybe if the publishers would have hired him the French vision would have been ready with the English one.

Avatar Image says:

I am a native spanish speaker, but I also understand english perfectly, so I don’t have to wait for the spanish translation, which come out next february. The fan translation oh DH was done within a day after the book was published. It is very cruel to make a Potter fan wait six months to read their favourite book.

Avatar Image says:

I feel sorry for the lad. He hasn’t committed a moral crime, but a statutory one. Those who put the English version on the internet pre-release are the real criminals.

He has gained no profit from this whatsoever. He didn’t do it to beat others to putting it in the common marketplace of ideas. He did it out of love for the books tnd a desire to spread it French-speaking Harry Potter fans. From a legal standpoint he shouldn’t have done it, but his intentions were good.

The real question that should be asked is this – would it kill the publishers to delay their publication by a couple of months so the translations can be released simultaneously? They were simply asking for trouble.

I very much doubt that the sales of the French edition Harry Potter books would be in the least effected by the early internet publication of a translation. Why should French Harry Potter fans suffer the obvious spoilers that come from a delayed publication? Why should they have the magic ruined for them because the publishers insist on rushing the English version out ahead of the rest? As it is, it’s likely that most French fans are totally unable to avoid spoilers now the book is released in English.

The books should be simultaneously released in all major languages. It would not dent the revenue of the publishers a single penny. And it would prevent the manifest unfairness of non-English speaking fans being subject to months of spoilers while their English-speaking peers get the books and talk about them all over the internet.

I say this as an Englishman who speaks only English.

Avatar Image says:

It’s illegal, and he deserves punishment. I doubt that he did it for the good of all French people!

Avatar Image says:

Well, I know he was wrong but really in this day and age with all the techno stuff around why in the world do they have to take so long to translate a book? He sure showed that he could do it and very well apparently.

Avatar Image says:

That’s kind of stupid that they arrested him. I could barely wait for July 21st. I feel sorry for all the other non-English speaking Potter fans that have to wait longer. I mean, and the book is OUT now, it’s not like it’s being read too early. If people want to wait for their translation they just shouldn’t download it…

Meh.

Avatar Image says:

if the boy did the translation so his fellow-but-non-english-speaking Frenchpeople would be able to read the book… then that’s nice, right? and he did it for free… for the love of Harry Potter. For The Greater Good.

Avatar Image says:

i think jkr is awsome,and shes a great author,but she is starting to really get on my nerves. first,she makes a big deal out of this picture that was taken,like,5 years ago.she a celeb,and getting pics taken of you and your family you dont want people to see is part of being a celeb. so what if the kid made a french version of her book! i would be happy,he just saved jkr alot of work.i really dont see what the big deal is.he should be punished,but not be thrown in prison.they are acting like he killed jkr,not just putting her book in another language. i think everyone should just let it go.

Avatar Image says:

I say as long as he wasn’t making money nothing is wrong with it. French fans would have to download it to read it, which means it’s not an outrageous spoiler, and it’s their decision if they want to wait or not. I would, but just because they don’t speak English doesn’t mean they should be penalized three months’ wait time for the book.

Avatar Image says:

Jk has a right to protect her children’s privacy and to decide what she wants to happen to the book that SHE WROTE!!!! Seriously, some people here are so critical of her.

Avatar Image says:

Also, the French teen saved JKR no work whatsoever, so I don’t know what Abby is talking about.

Azkaban pour vous!

Avatar Image says:

Okay… Did I just get that wrong or did this article really say that the boy was too impatient to wait for the translation so he translated his English Version of the Book? Why would he do that if he understands the story in the original language? English is not my mother tongue either, but I personally prefer all those books in English, since it’s the original words that were written down for the story (because I’ve seen some very strange “translation-accidents” when I read Books in German – I mean translated books in general – not particularly HP translations.)

For those who were wondering about the three months they need to translate it – I’m not an expert, but I think they probably need a while to print all the books as well. I don’t know how long that takes, but that’s the only explanation I could think of.

Avatar Image says:

poor boy! what about those who scanned the book???

well, I don’t think he ruined for anyone, quite the opposite.

And I also believe he did not do it by himself usually this translations are done by a group of people, specially because is such a long book.

I hope he gets off just fine!!!

Avatar Image says:

My my…all you people encouraging kids to break the law…its a slippery slope from posting illegal translations…to hacking into government computers…to total world domination!! AND IT WILL BE ALL OF YOUR FAULTS FOR ENCOURAGING SUCH LAW-BREAKING BEHAVIOUR!!!

Avatar Image says:

i really don’t know what to think…It’s bad that he was trying to spread Jo’s work??...i would say that’s good…but also in a way he was coping her writing and putting it on the internet when it was not his right to do that…???? You could look at both sides of the story…good…or…bad… I guess whatever Jo thinks should go…Jeez…REALLY…IT WAS HER WORK!!!

Avatar Image says:

Wow. O For Effort… Dont arrest him, put him on the pay roll.

Avatar Image says:

You don’t know what you are talking about! You do not know what is to have to wait when the rest of the world already has it! Becomes almost impossible not to be spoilered! That is simply a kindness act. If somebody knows English so why not to share it with the rest of the world? Not everybody have the luck of knowing another language. I am from Latin America and have the luck of been able to read the book in english the day that came out. But I have many friends who don’t know English and the version in Spanish it will be available in March of the 2008! Do you know what is that? I don’ think so.

Nobody deserves to have to wait all that long. Help to to those that don’t know English to read Harry Potter is not a crime!

Avatar Image says:

He is not spoiling anything bucause he is sharing it all! And it’s doing it for free!!!

Avatar Image says:

Wow, what a complement to Jo. People are so eager to read her writing that they can’t even wait for it to come out in their own language.

Avatar Image says:

that’s funny on a Dutch HP fansite there is an online translation going on last time I looked. Several people translate a piece and post it. the Dutch translating is due in november. which except for the annoying translations of the names is very good.

Which i better the the situation in Russia as I heard, there the official translation is late and of a far wordse quality then several illegal translations that are abudant.

Avatar Image says:

Umm it is a nice attempt! Should appreciate the spirit of the guy, though ironically he deserves punishment

Avatar Image says:

He should be given a light punishment then hired by the publishers of French version. I just can’t stop to wonder if he did that all by himself or if he did how much time he actually took to translate. And I hate the person/persons who put scanned copies of English version before it’s actual release. Yes ‘Ali Lauma’ that’s a really very big compliment to Jo for putting such a big and strong spell on readers world over.

Avatar Image says:

He did a good thing for people in France who have to wait until october. I could’ve never waited that long. He didn’t deserve to get arrested, he deserves a medal and a fat wad of cash to do the official translation!

And plus it makes the translators seem really lazy since he could do it so quickly.

Snape kills Frodo.

Avatar Image says:

Good Grief, the boy just made the literary equivalent of reading to the blind and he gets arrested for it. How about JKR and ever other writer out there who has books thathave international folowings (Harry Potter, The Dark Tower, The Black Jewels, etc et al)insist that the translations be done BEFORE the books are released! That would be so much better than making good samaritians suffer.

Avatar Image says:

Een zat case I sink JKR should be zummoned to appear before the authori-tay for improper use of ze French language aussi. Zis is un insult to all Frenchmen, Sacre Bleu!

Avatar Image says:

I feel sorry for him. Yeah, technically what he did was wrong, but arresting a sixteen year old for that is really harsh.

Avatar Image says:

It amazes me that the publishers can send a copy of the book to Stephen Fry and Jim Dale for recording, a copy to Mary Grande Pre for illustration back in March I believe, and yet they never sent them out to the translators until after the book was released.

Avatar Image says:

”” what i don’t understand is why it takes months after the english version comes out to translate it? it is not fair to none english speaking people.”” I think translators, like everyone else, got the book on the 21 jully. So, this is the needed time for translation + editing / printng and all.

I hope that poor boy don’t get sued by gallimard, he means no harm, just to give a chance to those not speak English. Everyone would still be aware it’s no official translation, and still get the book. Well, gallimard is lucky that my love for hp would be stonger than the need to boycott them lol :

Avatar Image says:

I didn’t get a chance to read his translation but I read the previous official versions and …. they are really poor, half of the fun, wit and hints are gone, most of the characters have ridiculous names and even part of the latin references are gone. So maybe this kid was trying to do something better !

Anyway , add the delay and the poor quality of the translation …. I very glad to be able to read it in english.

Avatar Image says:

poor guy.So,the book was out when he translated it?he is a hell of a fan,i think.they better rest all the killers and not teenagers who translate books.

Avatar Image says:

Well, sorry guys, but that’s the law and what the boy did was piracy. Intellectual property rights are getting stricter because of violations such as these. Whether one does it for the greater good or “in good faith” does not matter, it still is piracy. When we set aside laws such as these there would be chaos. Then we all might as well encode everything and pass it off as our own as nothing can stop us from doing so. Piracy is stealing.

Anyone can always make a translation FOR PRIVATE USE; however posting it online (whether for profit or not) or printing it for mass distribution makes a legal case out of it. And all of us who bought the books are bound by the contract stated in the copyright page “No part of this publication may be reproduced in whole or in part, or stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE PUBLISHER.” And that includes unofficial translations.

His age and being a Harry Potter fan does not matter much in the legal sense.

However much we rant why translations are issued later we cannot do anything about it as it is the publisher who has the right to set his time frame. It’s just that the world is getting smaller because of the ‘Net. A few years ago, it would not have mattered as long as we get the translated copy.

BTW, they are also looking for the one who posted the scanned book. He was just more clever at erasing his digital footprints so the authorities are finding it harder hunting him down.

What I cannot understand is how people find this deed acceptable whereas before the July 21 release of DH everyone was anal about protecting the book’s contents? It’s one and the same, albeit in a different language.

oh well, my two knuts….

Avatar Image says:

I think this is a comment on how long the French translations have taken to be published (up to a year at times). It might not have bee the ‘right’ thing to do, but it was certainly a response to unnecessary bureacracy. Now, who do we ‘know’ that would have had the same reaction?

I agree, the boy should be hired.

Avatar Image says:

Sure it’s the law, buts it’s not a good law. Intellectual property rights needs a serious rethink. You can’t just say thats the law and thats it. You have to take into consideration the details of the motivation and intention of the person. The person who leaked the book before it came did NOT have good intentions, he/she were just a party-pooper who liked to show off what they had. They most definitely were not a harry potter fan. But this kid IS a harry potter fan and he’s not leaking the book, the book is already out just not in French if a person can translate it faster then the publishers can why not let him? i would be dying if I was in France knowing that the book was yet i had to wait till October.

Avatar Image says:

I agree with faura girl. Imagine you write a book and someone just takes it and posts it on the internet. You can’t tell me you’d be glad about that. It doesn’t matter if it’s before the book is released anywhere or just in a certain language. It’s still against the law.

Avatar Image says:

I have to say, I am impressed with this boy! Translating 600 pages in such a short time and – apparently – good quality is a big achievement (did he really do all this alone??). Ans we oldies always think that all kids are too lazy to even do their homework … And he decided to share it with others, so what? Of course it’s against copyright regulations, but I can’t see it is a crime. It IS hard for non-english speakers to wait for translation while so many people already discuss the books. I am a German speaker and I know many kids have tried to get their parents to read and translate the books to them sponaneously, which is really hard.

BTW, I wonder if the translation is still out there. If someone thought of copying them, then they’ll surely turn up on a different site.

Avatar Image says:

I’ve always been a believer of “stupid laws are meant to be breached” and, “do whatever you want as long you’re causing no harm”

And did he causes any hard to anyone ? Well, no. I think the english edition is causing more harm to gallimard, some people might just be happy with the english version :)

i still don’t know if I’ll get the french edition on the first day. I’ll still be in Denmark. And gallimard’s first editions are such a poor quality. Typos and badly printed pages, well. Record was with OOTP. And, the English is less expensive, and have a real hard cover !

I agree Eméile.

Avatar Image says:

Oh, that sounds stupid!! Poor guy! If I wait for the translation of HP7 into Russian by our publishing house, I’d get crazy, couse it’s going to be done not earlier than in November…So of course there are a lot of people who translated HP7 and shared their translation with others before it’s officially published… They just made him a fall guy – that’s horrible…

Avatar Image says:

Okay WTH? He didn’t pirate the actual copy, he made his own, which he didn’t even try to profit from. At most, it’s as bad as the nearly complete synopsis’ on wikipedia the day the book was released – so what the hell is the big deal?

I could understand if he was trying to sell the English copy, or even if he had the English copy up for download – but he didn’t. He wrote his own copy. Why are you guys so damn uptight about this? He didn’t ruin a damn thing for anybody – how could you download it without knowing there would be spoilers?

How are you people all so uptight that nobody else is allowed to share in the experience (in a not-illegal, or at least, not rightly illegal way) except in the way you did? Xenophobia much?

Avatar Image says:

I have no sympathy for thieves.

I hope the guy who photographed the book in its entirety is caught, and charged with grand theft, and I hope this guy gets the same thing.

yes, a book is only worth about twenty dollars, but the information that book contained (prior to release) was worth millions.

to say that people didn’t buy the book on opening day, because they already knew what happened, is a likely scenario, it cheats Scholastic and Bloomsbury out of massive profits, and I have no sympathy for anybody who would do that.

Avatar Image says:

“The article above was amended on Thursday August 9 2007. Eoin Coffer, not Evin Coffer is the author of the Artemis Fowl books. This has been changed.”

This was at the bottom of the Guardian page. Does anyone else find it funny they got it wrong twice?

Avatar Image says:

I agree, Korokoro. This boy did not commit a moral crime. Maybe the French publisher will earn a little less money, but nobody got or will get hurt by this. Although, I wouldn’t have done what he did, I’d think fans would rather read the official version. People who think he is a thieve are not xenophobious, but a bit Uncle Vernon-ish, he would also agree he’s a thieve.

Avatar Image says:

Here in Brazil, the same thing is being done: a group of fans has translated the book in portuguese, since the official translation will only be released by the end off the year. However, the oficial editors decided NOT to sue the group because they believe (quite rightly so) that people will buy the book anyway. I for once have read the pirate version from the internet but I will buy the book as soon as it’s out. I want to have it in portuguese like all the others from my collection. (but now I don’t have to fear the spoilers)

An admirable position from the Rocco editors IMHO.

As for the “too impatient to wait for the official French translation of the novel.” It’s simply a newspaper article badly written. As if THIS was something new to us.

Avatar Image says:

what is odd here is that i distinctly remember a story coming out right after HBP was released of a young lady handwriting a translation in some south-Asian country so her friends could read it.

doubt this kid was going to profit from it.

heck i have every book on my comp as a pdf file in case i wanna read it on a plane or whatever. comes in handy when looking facts up too (hit search and type name or topic).

Avatar Image says:

I don’t believe that this kid’s translation was a noble cause, I believe it was a selfish one, and I believe he deserves what he gets. Posted by Justin on August 09, 2007 @ 07:25 AM

I do not prone copyright infrigement and illegal copies, but what this guy did is pure genius and should be, at least, respected. He’s only 16 and delivered a “semi professional” translation within 3 weeks only. Awesome. He may have a great future in a french publishing company, the same way hackers have been hired by the very same people they hacked and are now digital security experts. French official translator has been ridiculed.

I hope the guy will only get a small fine and we can know his identity someday. He has nothing to do with the one who photographed the book, what he did, actually, was noble.

Avatar Image says:

When I think I wanted to do it for friends who were waiting for the French version to come out… I understand this boy, too bad for him he didn’t keep it under cover ! A french fan who still had to look out for a few words in the dictionnary but only on the second reading, just to be sure…

Avatar Image says:

I can understand that guy. The German translation is really bad, I’d like to do a better one myself, but I have neither the time nor the ability. And probably it was something of a challenge to him, translating 600 pages at the age of 16 is quite an archievement. But he probably shouldn’t have posted it on the internet, I guess.

Avatar Image says:

this boy is my HERO too bad he got arrested though… he was a good example of people who help others even if they have to risk a lot for others

Avatar Image says:

Someone on europe 1 said said gallimard didn’t mean to make any action in justice. Liberation said that both JKR and gallimard means to sue him, they got it wrong.

Someone’s how’s fan enough to be looking for translation on the web before release is fan enough to buy the book whatever happened.

an intersting link (in french sorry) http://www.maitre-eolas.fr/2007/08/08/684-quand-lib-joue-au-daily-prophet

Avatar Image says:

So the multimillion dollar woman who wrote the book has no control over who and how these books are published,,,,,hummmmmmmmmmmmm I agree they should hire this guy and pay him well for doing what should have been done from day one!

Avatar Image says:

We had problems with fan translations two years ago, with Half-Blood Prince. In the end Rowling said she did not mind fan translations when they are not made for profit. Therefore now two Czech fan translations are on-line, the translators declare they do it only for other fans who are eager to know what happens and don’t understand English. The translations are not made for profit. Suddenly lawyers of JKR sent them letter that their activity was illegal. So what does it mean? I thought she does not mind fan translations?!

Avatar Image says:

DracoDaDeatheater, I don’t think you understand. He wasn’t trying to make any money. This was a kid who had knowledge and could translate, and wanted to help his fellow desperate Potter fans by sharing the knowledge. It’s all very well for us to criticize- we get the book months before the do.

Avatar Image says:

To be honest, I know where he’s coming from. I used to live in a non-english speaking country, where nearly all my friends had to wait months and and months before the official version came out, while there were articles, reviews, comments all over the internet about the newly released book (and newspapers and TV too, sometimes). It’s bad enough waiting for it in english but it’s even worse waiting for a translation.

At one point, after the release of OotP I considered translating it myself, but didn’t think I was up to it and so never even tried. In my case it could be extremely frustrating to be able to read a book in english and feeling isolated because no one wanted to talk about it.

I’m not justifying pirate copies of the books (I’ve always said that having it in front of you enhaces the experience), but I can understand and up to a point admire people who put in so much effort into translating it (as long as they aren’t making any profit).

Bellatrix wrote:

What does that mean? That means that Jo is a much nicer person then her layers.

It’s not the first time I heard that her laywers forbit something Jo does mind at about.

Avatar Image says:

I’m from Czech republic and we had illegal translations of both Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince and now the one of Deathly Hallows has been finished, but no one has been arrested so far. I understand English enough to be able to read the original version, but I think it’s quite understandable that people who are not so good at English want to have the pleasure of discovering the story themselves before they get spoiled. People who read the illegal translations are usually huge fans who spend a lot of time visiting HP websites and it would be a miracle if they didn’t get spoiled while waitig 6 or more months for the official, but the vast majority of them does buy the book when it comes out, so there’s no real harm done to the publishers.

It’s just shame that the illegal translators are not always as good at English as they think they are or they don’t have enough writing skills (they’re usually teenagers)and their translations can sometimes be misleading or sound unnatural. The most awful mistranslation I found while quickly looking through the DH translation was “I open at the close” translated as something like “I open when I close”, which someone suggested changing into “I open when it’s near”. I also found some sentences completely left out.

Avatar Image says:

I’ve just received in my email an entire spanish version of the book, which I read in english, and believe me….. it’ s absolutely pro!! there’s people with such an amount of free time!! congrats for them!!

Avatar Image says:

And what if official translations of HP books are not very good? The quality of the Russian official translation of the first 5 books at least was awful! Why not do another translation that may be better? I don’t see any harm in that. JKR’s lawyers, however, did everything to take the alternative Russian translations of all the HP books off the web. The publishing house may be losing money, they say. But why not hire good translators to do the job in the first place then? This whole copyright issue over a semi-professional non-for-profit translation is absurd. BTW, what about people reading books in libraries? They have not paid for their books? What about lending books to others? Should that be forbidden as well?

Avatar Image says:

I would love it if they would arrest Americans and Britons for posting scans of the book online. I’m sure it comes down to finding the culprits, but they should be punished.

Avatar Image says:

In my opinion what he did is hardly as bad as the people who scanned and uploaded the whole thing, and as it doesn’t sound like it was blatant spoiler-ing (i.e. posting it on forums to be mean and the like) I don’t see why he should be arrested when the effing New York Times gets to publish a review of the book the day before it comes out.

And I mean, good for him…your average teenager can’t translate and entire freaking book like DH in a few days. I can’t imagine what it’s like for foreign HP fans to have to wait and be at spoiler risk for as long as those translations take to come out, no wonder he was impatient.

Avatar Image says:

i’m waiting for the day when catch the creeps who posted the photographed versions of the entire book before it’s released…

Avatar Image says:

I have read some of the latest comments and I totally agree with most of you guys that this is absolutely stupid. The only people who could complain are the “official” translators and I would like to add that it serves them right for taking so long to do their job when people are desperate to read the book. I particularly agree with Ms Talons. Most English speaking people do not understand the frustration that people living in non-English speaking countries feel about this situation. I was shocked to hear about the fuss they made about the article published on the New York Times one day before July 21st. I know that a big spoiler for everybody who chose to read the article but it shows some of the frustration experienced by people living in the rest of the world where very few people has the knowledge to understand the English version in detail. They have to wait until the book is translated and sold by official translators many months later and you can imagine all the spoilers on the local newspapers and media from people who do not care to spoil it for the rest. I know this is a different perspective but I would like some people could understand the situation. I am from South America and I was tempted to do the same twice before but I did not have the time. This guy is a true Gryffindor and I hope there were more people like him.

Avatar Image says:

but if he didnt charge anything or sell it,he shouldnt have to go to jail! maybe he could go to jkr and personally apoligize or something,but not jail.i mean,come on,give the poor guy a break.he was trying to help his friends.i think it was a nice jesture.

Avatar Image says:

I think it’s a little much to arrest the kid for translating the book. Sure, it was illegal, but he’s 16! It’s not like he went out and sold his translation or anything. She fine him or something. There was no need to get so serious about it.

Avatar Image says:

Sounds like he didn’t make a profit…and made the book available to many people who would otherwise had to have waited for several weeks. He did what the translaters are too slow to do in the first place. I say he goes free, with a formal apology from Jo. But I know that will never happen…poor kid.

Avatar Image says:

What?! This kid does not deserve to be arrested! Seriously, this anti-spoiler crusade is getting ridiculous; if it had been, say, a new Dan Brown novel he translated, would he be arrested? I don’t think he would. If he violated any copyright laws, then he should be properly fined, but being arrested for it is simply absurd.

Avatar Image says:

Mmh there are some saying that he wasn’t getting any profit for the translation and that he was just sharing it, but this is the same thing that people that uploads movies, music, games and books on the torrent websites or other where you share what you have have been saying for years. The point is that the material he is posting is copyrighted and it’s not up to him to decide if it’s to be posted or not.

I’m glad finally something is done. Besides so much has been talked and discussed about not posting online copyrighted material that he should’ve known what he would be facing if caught.

Avatar Image says:

Our local (and generally quite trustworthy) newspaper has a bit different version of the story. It says the French police say that this has nothing to do with a young fan’s eagerness to share the book with other fans – apparently there’s a group of people behind this and they’ve just taken advantage of the boy’s translation skills in order to make an illegal translation which they can then sell and profit from. This would explain why the kid was arrested which otherwise seems pretty unreasonable.

But who knows what the truth is.

Avatar Image says:

i kinda understand why he did it… i mean i always thought that all the versions should come out on the same day… i never understood why they didnt… but that doesnt make what he did right, i guess.

<3padfottrocksmysocks

Avatar Image says:

He was just trying to help his fellow French fans. What he did was wrong, yes, but no need to throw the book at him. He’s only 16, he has his while life ahead of him. No need to ruin it. Some good and dirty community service like cleaning out the sweawers or something would be a good punishment, nothing more.

He should consider getting a job as a translator though, seems like he’s really good at and fast too. :p

Avatar Image says:

wat of people n nigeria,most of my friends had 2travel 2london dis long vac 2buy d book n odas gav them money 2buy xtra copies.I mean im really dying of waiting 4ma best friend 2come back 4rm canada wit copies

Avatar Image says:

I’m really glad to see that so many people share the opinion that prosecuting this kid is going way overboard. Obviously placing copy-righted work online is wrong, but every individual case should be considered within its context.

It is RIDICULOUS that the translations are being published so much later. I understand the foreign publishing houses and markets may be smaller and it takes time to do an adequate translation, which justified later release dates for the previous 6 books.

However, given what an occasion the publication of DH was, and the near impossibility of staying spoiler-free because of the intense media coverage, there should have been more effort made to have simultaneous release in all languages. Frankly I’m shocked at just how late some of them are…not till Jan for Italian version? madness!

It a great disservice to all the loyal non-English-speaking Harry fans who have been waiting ten years to discover the ending for themselves, just like the rest of us.

This kid understood that and frankly, should be fined and then commended for his ability to translate the novel at just 16, not threatened with incarceration!

Avatar Image says:

If he was as supposedly bright as many are making him out to be then he should have been smart enough to realize that J.K. and the publishers wound stand of it.

Stupid kid, got himself caught, and he is the learning the hard way.

Avatar Image says:

WoW!Glad to see topo can be so forgiveing to a 16 year old!

Avatar Image says:

This just comes to show how obsessed some people are about Harry Potter and, personally, it makes me quite happy to know that somebody loves it enough to rewrite it in a whole different language for fellow readers… just saying.

Also, I agree that he should be hired instead of arrested.

Avatar Image says:

Too many people that have gotten far too teary-eyed over the fact the this young man translated the book from English into French – yes, very good, but then so what? His translation skills are not the issue. How is it any difference then if he had posted the English text version? I don’t think a single clever act should cancel out another very stupid one. He posted a PIRATE version of a book and one that just been published no less.

We are not talking about some bright 10 or 12 year old that has confused what you should or should not do WITH OTHER PEOPLES WORKS, the young man is old enough, unless he’s an idiot-savant, to know what he did was wrong and old enough to take responsibility.

I don’t believe this young man should spend the next 5 years in juvenile detention, but I do believe that he should get a pretty good sized boot in the arse.

Avatar Image says:

“Pfft, Not worth the sympathy. If the little troll had stolen your car would the you half you be so forgiving simply because he was clever about it?”-Topo

Point taken, but you can hardly compare stealing a car to unobtrusively posting a book online. It’s not just that the boy was clever, it’s that (A) He hasn’t done anything that seems to necessitate incarceration and (B) Those who have committed far worse DH-related crimes (posting the photos of the book, for instance) haven’t been threatened with jailtime…

Avatar Image says:

I’m actually more impressed than upset, to be honest.

Avatar Image says:

i kinda feel bad for the kid. i mean, i’d be impatient too if i had to wait till october! but still, if he could translate the english version, then he just posted it to make something?

Avatar Image says:

This is so ridiculous… The book is already out there for anyone to read, and/or discuss. How much money do you think the publishers were going to lose over this? Oh that’s right, probably €0, because the bottom line is people who are eager enough to download a fan-made translation WILL buy the book.

It’s revolting.

Avatar Image says:

Oh come on guys. Like the French speaking HP fans won’t buy a copy of the book when it actually comes out anyway. I know I would if I were in that situation, and so would any true HP fan who has spent money on any of the other books. I mean, the seven of them just look so nice and cozy on my bookshelf. So don’t even start with that ridiculous argument.

Avatar Image says:

That’s not a spoiler… They shouldn’t arrest him for that! The ones they should arrest are the people like the ones that hold up a sign saying “Snape kills Dumbledore” on the release date! I mean, I can understand why they wouldn’t want that on the internet, but to arrest him? I think the official translators should hurry up instead. This guy took days, and it takes them months to finish translating! And kelebek has a point… people that don’t speak english will get spoiled before they read it in their own language.

Avatar Image says:

I am French,but I read deathly hallows on the very day it was released. I really don’t like the translation, so I say leave this poor guy alone! Don’t you see what he did is brilliant??? he’s only 16 and it’s really hard work!!! I don’t think he wanted to spoil anything!!! Lots of people have read the English version anyway, and the summary of the book can now be found anywhere!!! And apparently he wasn’t trying to make money!

Avatar Image says:

Spain and Latin American countries need to wait about 8 months or so to get a spanish translation, which is an awful amount of time, really – you could get that book translated in a month.

Imagine what it’s like to wait that long, avoiding web sites filled with spoilers, and stupid people ruining the ending for you.

French fans should really thank this guy. He did a great job, acording to the article, and it’s not like it’d stop people from buying the book, anyway.

He certainly doesn’t deserve punishment. If anything, I think they should pay him to finish the translation properly.

Cheers to him! :)

Avatar Image says:

I thought the book was absolutely fabulous. It was a great comfort to me as I just lost my father to COPD. The way Harry dealt with loss was a great comfort as I dealt with my own loss.

Avatar Image says:

but the law is the law, and I certainly hope he gets his just reward for picking the pockets of Rowling, Bloomsbury, Scholastic, and Warner Brothers.

their pockets may run deep, but their lawyers don’t come cheap. Justice, thy will be done.

Avatar Image says:

That goes to prove the incompetency of the translating editorials… the boy is a true HP fan! If the editorials of the books in other languages did a better job then these things wouldn’t happen! just make the translation before the book comes out or soon thereafter and avoid these things!

Avatar Image says:

“I’m sorry so many people sympathise with this THIEF, I guess it’s a sign of the times in which we live.”

I’m sorry you’re so ready to condemn hard work that you probably never could’ve done. :)

Like I said, the people who will download the copies and not buy the book later are more than likely the same people who would just check it out of the library or borrow it from a friend. Is THAT against the law too? Does EVERYONE who reads the book have to spend MONEY on it for it to be okay?

Avatar Image says:

Gah, why do people think he was trying to make money off it? He just posted a translation online, that’s all…not looking for profit, just helping his fellow French speaking HP fans…

Avatar Image says:

Oh and he’s not going to be sued after all…

“PARIS (AFP) – A French high-school student who posted a rogue French-language translation of the latest Harry Potter book on the Internet will not be sued, the French publisher involved said Saturday.”

^^

Avatar Image says:

This kid obviously didn’t want to make profit of the translation. I’m French and fortunately, I understand English so I could read the book the day of its release but I know people who don’t understand English and who are desperate to know the end of this series. It’s hard for us to wait, knowing that a lot of people now know everything. I think the boy just wanted to share of the other fans his pleasure to read the book. As a fan, I’m sure he also wanted to be able to speak of the book with people he was used to share theories with but who perhaps don’t understand English well enough.

I admired him for his work even I think it was stupid of him to do something illegal like that. However, I can’t say I don’t understand his motivations.

What I can tell you is as the kid isn’t off age, the police couldn’t really do anything against him so he wouldn’t be punished very severly. And it’s not as if he had killed someone…

Avatar Image says:

Well, it´s hard to wait for official translations if people can´t speak english, with all the spoilers out there.

I togehter with other friends translated DH to german, but only for ourselves, having agreed in advance to not pass it on to others because of the copy right question, which is a pitty, as it was a lot of work involved in it. But the fun was worth it.

I have got a spanish translation from a friend also he got it from a website.

I will buy the official version as soon as it cames out, no question, the inofficial translations are just for fun and I have bought the other translations also.

There is no real loss of money in it. The books are much easier to read anyway than a bunch of pages or the panel of a computer.

I think people make more scandal thats worth it.

Avatar Image says:

Top 100 most funny videos Very biggest funny clips archive You will be very happy, there are many good mood!

Avatar Image says:

can anyone explain me what’s the deal about these sites? check out this and this i keep getting icq messages with these links, and i don’t have any idea on these sites’ purpose

Avatar Image says: Hello found a wonderfull website that has information on all types of snakes. If you are a snake lover like me then you will find the website really interesting . Click the link What Do Garden Snakes Eat ThanksAvatar Image says: Hello found a wonderfull website that has information on all types of snakes. If you are a snake lover like me then you will find the website really interesting . Click the link What Do Garden Snakes Eat ThanksAvatar Image says: Hello found a wonderfull website that has information on all types of snakes. If you are a snake lover like me then you will find the website really interesting . Click the link What Do Garden Snakes Eat ThanksAvatar Image says: Hello All, Found this method to get free gold membership of Adult Friend Finder. Some one told me about this. Have tested it and works. Perfectly legit way to get the gold membership. You can see the details here How To Get Adult Friend Finder Gold Membership Hope it helps you if you are looking to get one. Take CareAvatar Image says: Hello All, Found this method to get free gold membership of Adult Friend Finder. Some one told me about this. Have tested it and works. Perfectly legit way to get the gold membership. You can see the details here How To Get Adult Friend Finder Gold Membership Hope it helps you if you are looking to get one. Take CareAvatar Image says: Hello All, Found this method to get free gold membership of Adult Friend Finder. Some one told me about this. Have tested it and works. Perfectly legit way to get the gold membership. You can see the details here How To Get Adult Friend Finder Gold Membership Hope it helps you if you are looking to get one. Take CareAvatar Image says: Found this way to get free Jewish free date on the internet. If you have heard of Adult friend finder then go to this website and get follow the procedure to get free adult friend finder gold membership. As you go through the process you will get registered to the Jewish Frind finder service also. Use the points to get a gold membership of the Jewish friend finder site instead of the AFF main site. Once you are the gold member it is fairly easy to get to meet some Jewish mates for you. You can go here Jewish Dating Agency ThanksAvatar Image says: Found this way to get free Jewish free date on the internet. If you have heard of Adult friend finder then go to this website and get follow the procedure to get free adult friend finder gold membership. As you go through the process you will get registered to the Jewish Frind finder service also. Use the points to get a gold membership of the Jewish friend finder site instead of the AFF main site. Once you are the gold member it is fairly easy to get to meet some Jewish mates for you. You can go here Jewish Dating Agency ThanksAvatar Image says: Found this way to get free Jewish free date on the internet. If you have heard of Adult friend finder then go to this website and get follow the procedure to get free adult friend finder gold membership. As you go through the process you will get registered to the Jewish Frind finder service also. Use the points to get a gold membership of the Jewish friend finder site instead of the AFF main site. Once you are the gold member it is fairly easy to get to meet some Jewish mates for you. You can go here Jewish Dating Agency ThanksAvatar Image says: Well if you are looking to get date with a wealthy rich guy or a gal then this is the way to get it. Try it and see for yourself. Also the website gives you a way to get an elite gold membership completely free also. You can go here Dating Rich Men ThanksAvatar Image says: Well if you are looking to get date with a wealthy rich guy or a gal then this is the way to get it. Try it and see for yourself. Also the website gives you a way to get an elite gold membership completely free also. You can go here Dating Rich Men ThanksAvatar Image says: Well if you are looking to get date with a wealthy rich guy or a gal then this is the way to get it. Try it and see for yourself. Also the website gives you a way to get an elite gold membership completely free also. You can go here Dating Rich Men ThanksAvatar Image says: Well if you are looking to get date with a wealthy rich guy or a gal then this is the way to get it. Try it and see for yourself. Also the website gives you a way to get an elite gold membership completely free also. You can go here Dating Rich Men ThanksAvatar Image says: If I plan on traveling soon but only to the next state do you think it would be cheaper to drive than fly due to low gas prices? Do you know of a site with a calculator on it? Avatar Image says: Hey, i save funny photos here Avatar Image says: Often it becomes really difficult for single parents to get into a date or to find a date when they have so much responsibility and also not much time. Luckily internet can be a very good resource for parents to get a date using online dating agencies. If you are looking to get into a relationship then this is a good place to start. The best thing is once you get a adultfriendfinder membership then you can can automatically get all memberships of other sites that are offered by adult friend finder. These are all dating websites, best thing is you can get points by getting all memberships and then redeem those points to get a gold membership absolutely free. Click the link Dating Agencies For Parents to read how you can get a gold membership for any of the dating sites that adult friend finder offers. Just use the points to get gold membership of any website you want. Enjoy!Avatar Image says: Often it becomes really difficult for single parents to get into a date or to find a date when they have so much responsibility and also not much time. Luckily internet can be a very good resource for parents to get a date using online dating agencies. If you are looking to get into a relationship then this is a good place to start. The best thing is once you get a adultfriendfinder membership then you can can automatically get all memberships of other sites that are offered by adult friend finder. These are all dating websites, best thing is you can get points by getting all memberships and then redeem those points to get a gold membership absolutely free. Click the link Dating Agencies For Parents to read how you can get a gold membership for any of the dating sites that adult friend finder offers. Just use the points to get gold membership of any website you want. Enjoy!Avatar Image says: Often it becomes really difficult for single parents to get into a date or to find a date when they have so much responsibility and also not much time. Luckily internet can be a very good resource for parents to get a date using online dating agencies. If you are looking to get into a relationship then this is a good place to start. The best thing is once you get a adultfriendfinder membership then you can can automatically get all memberships of other sites that are offered by adult friend finder. These are all dating websites, best thing is you can get points by getting all memberships and then redeem those points to get a gold membership absolutely free. Click the link Dating Agencies For Parents to read how you can get a gold membership for any of the dating sites that adult friend finder offers. Just use the points to get gold membership of any website you want. Enjoy!Avatar Image says: Often it becomes really difficult for single parents to get into a date or to find a date when they have so much responsibility and also not much time. Luckily internet can be a very good resource for parents to get a date using online dating agencies. If you are looking to get into a relationship then this is a good place to start. The best thing is once you get a adultfriendfinder membership then you can can automatically get all memberships of other sites that are offered by adult friend finder. These are all dating websites, best thing is you can get points by getting all memberships and then redeem those points to get a gold membership absolutely free. Click the link Dating Agencies For Parents to read how you can get a gold membership for any of the dating sites that adult friend finder offers. Just use the points to get gold membership of any website you want. Enjoy!Avatar Image says: Often it becomes really difficult for single parents to get into a date or to find a date when they have so much responsibility and also not much time. Luckily internet can be a very good resource for parents to get a date using online dating agencies. If you are looking to get into a relationship then this is a good place to start. The best thing is once you get a adultfriendfinder membership then you can can automatically get all memberships of other sites that are offered by adult friend finder. These are all dating websites, best thing is you can get points by getting all memberships and then redeem those points to get a gold membership absolutely free. Click the link Dating Agencies For Parents to read how you can get a gold membership for any of the dating sites that adult friend finder offers. Just use the points to get gold membership of any website you want. Enjoy!Avatar Image says: Hello All, Found this method to get free gold membership of Adult Friend Finder. . Some one told me about this. Have tested it and works. Perfectly legit way to get the gold membership. You can see the details here 1Month Adult Friend Finder Gold Membership Hope it helps you if you are looking to get one. Take CareAvatar Image says: Hello All, Found this method to get free gold membership of Adult Friend Finder. . Some one told me about this. Have tested it and works. Perfectly legit way to get the gold membership. You can see the details here 1Month Adult Friend Finder Gold Membership Hope it helps you if you are looking to get one. Take CareAvatar Image says: Hello All, Found this method to get free gold membership of Adult Friend Finder. . Some one told me about this. Have tested it and works. Perfectly legit way to get the gold membership. You can see the details here 1Month Adult Friend Finder Gold Membership Hope it helps you if you are looking to get one. Take CareAvatar Image says: Hello All, Found this method to get free gold membership of Adult Friend Finder. . Some one told me about this. Have tested it and works. Perfectly legit way to get the gold membership. You can see the details here 1Month Adult Friend Finder Gold Membership Hope it helps you if you are looking to get one. Take CareAvatar Image says: Hello All, Found this method to get free gold membership of Adult Friend Finder. . Some one told me about this. Have tested it and works. Perfectly legit way to get the gold membership. You can see the details here 1Month Adult Friend Finder Gold Membership Hope it helps you if you are looking to get one. Take CareAvatar Image says: Hello All, Found this method to get free gold membership of Adult Friend Finder. . Some one told me about this. Have tested it and works. Perfectly legit way to get the gold membership. You can see the details here 1Month Adult Friend Finder Gold Membership Hope it helps you if you are looking to get one. Take CareAvatar Image says: Hello All, Found this method to get free gold membership of Adult Friend Finder. . Some one told me about this. Have tested it and works. Perfectly legit way to get the gold membership. You can see the details here 1Month Adult Friend Finder Gold Membership Hope it helps you if you are looking to get one. Take CareAvatar Image says: Hello All, Found this method to get free gold membership of Adult Friend Finder. . Some one told me about this. Have tested it and works. Perfectly legit way to get the gold membership. You can see the details here 1Month Adult Friend Finder Gold Membership Hope it helps you if you are looking to get one. Take CareAvatar Image says: Hello All, Found this method to get free gold membership of Adult Friend Finder. . Some one told me about this. Have tested it and works. Perfectly legit way to get the gold membership. You can see the details here 1Month Adult Friend Finder Gold Membership Hope it helps you if you are looking to get one. Take CareAvatar Image says: Hello All, Found this method to get free gold membership of Adult Friend Finder. . Some one told me about this. Have tested it and works. Perfectly legit way to get the gold membership. You can see the details here 1Month Adult Friend Finder Gold Membership Hope it helps you if you are looking to get one. Take CareAvatar Image says: I have recently lost a good amount of weight using acai berry and colon cleanse pills and have created a blog documenting my use of it. However, I would also like to try out the Wu-Yi weight loss teas and document my progress with that as well. The problem is i have heard some bad things about these teas. Has anyone tried them? Did you suffer from any of the side effects?

Write a Reply or Comment