First Look: Trailer for the “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” DVD

209

Sep 28, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

We have a real treat for you today in the form of the brand new trailer for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix DVD. In this new trailer you can see new footage of behind the scenes looks at things such as the creating of the Centaurs and Neville’s Mimbulus Mimbletonia plant among others. You can see the OotP DVD trailer here in our galleries, or via our YouTube channel. Enjoy!

Also, Warner Brothers will be launching an extensive marketing campaign for the release of the Order of the Phoenix DVD, including ads on ABC Family Channel, MTV, and features in Entertainment Weekly and People magazine, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for those things due in the upcoming weeks. In addition to all five of the High Definition Harry Potter DVDs and special Box Set which we told you about previously (available for pre-order via our Cauldron Shop), WB will also be releasing a special Harry Potter Interactive DVD Game. You can now see new advertisements for this, which include a peek at some of the screen shots of the game, here and here.

The Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix DVD will be released on November 12 in the UK, and on December 11 here in the US.

Thanks much to Filk!

22 Responses to First Look: Trailer for the “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” DVD

Avatar Image says:

Wow that is awesome!! Now I really can’t wait to buy the DVD!!! Thanks Leaky!

Avatar Image says:

It did go pretty fast, but what was the new footage? I caught the behind the scenes stuff, but what was the footage?

Also, I want it by Thanksgiving weekend. This is insane. Will Amazon UK ship over here???

Avatar Image says:

Yay for the prospect of more news because of their marketing campaign! I wonder how entertaining the DVD game will be for hardXcore fans, you know? haha. We shall see, I guess.

Avatar Image says:

Is it me, or did that trailer seem really fake? No voice over, and music from the first movie; it seemed like some fan just whipped that up in a few seconds.

Avatar Image says:

WHY are they using that god awful music from the first movie? Very verrrry cheesy, ugh. headdesk

Katarina, Amazon UK will ship to the US, however UK DVDs will not work on US DVD players. :/

Avatar Image says:

Why is WB releasing on Dec 11th? Why don’t they release before the Thanksgiving holiday? It’s not like they won’t be missing the Christmas rush, but how many family oriented or movies a lot of people can watch when they’re full of turkey and finsihed watching football?

As for shipping from England, they’re a different zone, so it won’t play on your DVD play – unless you change the factory setting on player for European zones.

Avatar Image says:

YAY NEVILLE <333 hehe. I want to see that whole scene :)

Avatar Image says:

Ergh, my comment stuffed up.

Yay Neville :) I want to see that whole scene!

Avatar Image says:

Hey, Sam! “Cheezy music” or not…....that preview is AWSOME! Being from “across the pond” I hate it that we can’t get it until December! (WAAAAA)The “back stage” stuff looks intense! Can’t wait!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I can’t believe I made the front page of Leaky!!! Christmas came early! Anyway I also have a link for the trailer of the interactive DVD and a demo, will be online soon

Avatar Image says:

Yay! Am really excited-it seems only yesterday it was out! And yay for me in the UK…! I can’t beleive the US don’t get it at the same time.It happened the other way around last time…

Avatar Image says:

John Williams FTW! ♥ But why is that track being used? Is this definitely an official trailer?

Avatar Image says:

I think this is a draft that WB made. Its now up to each market around the world to add their own voice over artist and possibly graphics where the titles don’t match.

Avatar Image says:

hey did you know that dan’s movie december boys is no longer expanding? maybe it will come out the dvd sooner too, i wanna see it.

Avatar Image says:

national movie award arrivals have begun! dan, rupert & emma aren’t there yet but holy cow JUDI DENCH and HELEN MIRREN are there! i had no idea this was such a big deal!

Avatar Image says:

the hp movies need williams music. That was cooler then the actually movie. It just screem harry potter. Gof and Ootp movies just screem.

Avatar Image says:

Nice one, I look forward to the making of bits.

Avatar Image says:

How can they show behind the scenes stuff in this trailer when there is no REAL making of on the DVD. They are playing us i think.

Trailing Tonks Magic of Editing A and E documentary Hidden secrets of harry potter

Where is the making of stuff coming from i don’t get it at all??

Avatar Image says:

Yeah! This looks wery nice! I’m really looking forward to november, first the DVD and second, the 7th book in swedish :) Offcourse I’ve allready read DH in english, but still! :D

Thanks for the moast amazing side of Harry Potter! :D

/Love Sanna

Avatar Image says:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Im so excited…!!!....^^

Avatar Image says:

OH YEAH!!! IT’S COMEING,IT REALLY IS COMEING!!

Avatar Image says:

I am excited about the trailer, but where the hell was Ron? He’s like the invisible man. WB must hate the poor fella.

Write a Reply or Comment